ADVERTISEMENT

Hoiskers home today as 4.5 dog to the Nittiany’s

I chuckled when Wilcher made his only FG of the day and Jess Settles broke out the “these Big Ten players are soooooo good!” talking point.

Wilcher? Really?
I spit out my drink too!

Ninja needs to keep it rolling! Walker needs to handle it each time down the floor. Eventually those 2 things open it up for Griesel in crunch time.

Reactions: scarletred
Anyone just see Tominaga try to give who I think was Walker after the game needed and he just blew him off, walked right by him, wonder what that’s all about

Reactions: leodisflowers
Enjoyed watching the Chucky Hero Ball Show go down in flames against NW.

Maybe quit flopping and focus on making a shot? Crazy thought, I know.

I had to double check when they said this is Fred’s first season getting Nebraska to 11 wins. Really puts his disaster here in perspective. Before Fred, the last time we only had 11 wins was 2003 with Barry Collier.

At just 26.4% Fred actually has the worst winning percentage in Nebraska men’s basketball history. There is only one coach almost as bad as him: Adolf Lewandowski who was here 1940-1945 and won 27.6% of his games. Just spectacularly bad what we are witnessing here.

Kesei to me when reading my chosen side yesterday:

FoO-WdmXEAEf9yp

Those two did start. Dumbass!

No they didn't DUMBASS

Starters vs Penn State 2/5

Griesel
Lawrence
Tominaga
Dawson
Walker

These 5 Started against Penn State, you can actually look that up yourself it's pretty easy....... seriously WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT MORON..........

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: SomedayHusker
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT