ADVERTISEMENT

Hoiskers are 13 underdogs in Columbus tonight

scarletred

Nebraska Legend
Jun 17, 2001
GBR🎈🎈🎈 Need to start shooing better from the perimeter tonight..

Defensive rebounding will be at a premium against Bucknuts...

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
I keep hoping NU is going to break out and surprise someone. Hopefully tonight, but I won’t hold my breath.

20 straight conference losses, right?

I keep hoping NU is going to break out and surprise someone. Hopefully tonight, but I won’t hold my breath.

20 straight conference losses, right?

Just a matter of getting confidence and the hotter hand one of these nights.. Hoieberg said the basketball Gods will eventually change over one of these nights..

Remember when Hoiberg said Mayen hit like 90/100 3-pt shots during practice?

He may be the worst outside shooter on the team right now :’(

Remember when Hoiberg said Mayen hit like 90/100 3-pt shots during practice?

He may be the worst outside shooter on the team right now :’(

Mayen been the one that’s been killing this team with his perimeter shooting.. And Stevens been none existent in quality playing time..

We've played well in the first half in a lot of games, but faded in the second half. Would like to see us play well in the second half for a change.

The scoring drought came in the first half tonight. Drought is currently 5:30 minutes. OSU on a 10-0 run during this stretch.

Nebraska has had plenty of good looks at the basket, but are just terrible shooters.

Reactions: headcard
OSU hitting some shots now and flopping all over the place. I will never understand why officials reward flopping. If I was an official it would piss me off so much, I would never reward it.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Drive to the basket? And kick the ball out for a 3? I dunno, I’m not a coach, just an arm chair QB

The scoring drought came in the first half tonight. Drought is currently 5:30 minutes. OSU on a 10-0 run during this stretch.

Nebraska has had plenty of good looks at the basket, but are just terrible shooters.
It’s not a good look when they rarely make them. Maybe we should get closer to the hoop instead of shooting low percentage 3s because they are “good looks”. Or work the ball around to step into a shot. This won’t be winning basketball unless Fred recruits actual shooters.

Both teams horrible from beyond the arc. The difference is Ohio State is sprinkling some shots around the rim and that’s blasphemous to our religion.

Missing FT, missing open 3’s. Going from bad to worse. Then Yvan gets mugged with no call and OSU shooting FT’s on the other end. When it rains it pours.

Reactions: dinglefritz
can NU get a foul called where they shoot 35 consecutive free throws?

that's the only hope we have to get back in this game.

Need to run some people over and force calls on our drives

I just don’t understand why we’re going to have to watch this team lose every conference game again as we miss 35 3’s a game. No changes to the game plan, even though we clearly do not have the players to execute it, not even close. Reminds me of when Mike Riley tried to make Tommy Armstrong into Tom Brady in the red zone.

Why does Fred not run the Screen & Roll anymore? It seems like that's all he used to run, now it's all just 1-on-1/dribble-drive. I don't get it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT