ADVERTISEMENT

Hoiskers +8.5 (+290 ML) vs Rutgers Tonight

Yeah Thor might decide to move on, since it seems like he’s been here since the Cipriano era. But I don’t think he’ll be asked to go.
He may be asked to go or not invited back just to make the numbers work.

I don't think this has anything to do with Allen. This team is finally taking to some coaching and are playing much better as a result. The "no talent" excuse is BS just as usual.
No Allen does have to do with this... there is no doubt about it. Confidence levels go up when you feel like you are part of the team. Team is confident in each other and they are are playing within the gameplan. Allen made shots but he was a black hole for the offensive flow. I don't care if you don't see it that way, I know basketball and I know what can hurt a team

The passing is amazing, Walker is making layups, Lat is making 3's, we are making free throws?! Too little too late unfortunately. Lets face it, we are built to make a run in the BIG tourney with our crazy schedule lately lol

Reactions: leodisflowers
I know BTN talking heads are contractually bound to state over and over that every team with a pulse is a lock for the tournament. But if Rutgers loses out, I’m not sure they get in. Getting boatraced in Lincoln will not look good on their resume.

I am a little confused I thought the game Saturday was senior night which is usually the last home game but clearly tonight is also a home game
I think this game was rescheduled and some families had already made travel plans. So they kept senior night as scheduled, and kept it on the weekend.

Watching Rutgers tonight is like watching Nebraska most nights; while watching Nebraska tonight is like watching every team we play.
this is basically the exact mirror opposite of the ohio st game from earlier in the year

Combination here I think of shots falling for us at an abnormal rate, but also Rutgers is making a ton of mistakes on defense. If we watch this from the angle we usually do, Huskers on the losing end, I believe we would be screaming about the mistakes our defense keeps making.

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
I continue to be amazed that teams play straight man-to-man on inbounds plays with 1 or 2 on the shot clock. It must be required in The Big Book of Basketball Coaching, but it makes no sense at all.

Combination here I think of shots falling for us at an abnormal rate, but also Rutgers is making a ton of mistakes on defense. If we watch this from the angle we usually do, Huskers on the losing end, I believe we would be screaming about the mistakes our defense keeps making.
Not trying to take anything away from the Huskers, but Rutgers has been putrid on both ends of the floor.

I’d stay out of his way if he was coming into the paint with his head down. He’s thick.
tenor.gif.cf.gif

I don't think this has anything to do with Allen. This team is finally taking to some coaching and are playing much better as a result. The "no talent" excuse is BS just as usual.
Something has changed and clicked. It very well could be cutting cancer. Maybe not. But this team has looked different the last 3 games. Coincidence? Maybe........ maybe not

Reactions: CBurns05
I think it’s far more to do with Nebraska’s big men constantly improving. If we had them all season, I think there’s double the conference wins.

I do think Teddy was a bit of a square peg that could have really helped had he been more coachable

Only caught the 2nd half but team looked much better. McGowen finally looking more like a true PG with his passing, even if a few are a bit late or underthrown. If he can keep making improvements there our offense should flourish. Big men are also playing with more confidence.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT