ADVERTISEMENT

Hoiskers +8.5 (+290 ML) vs Rutgers Tonight

rutgers find themselves pretty squarely on the bubble

would be great to give them a bad Quad4 loss in the last week of the season
I wouldn't say Rutgers is on the bubble. The B1G is the best conference in the country, and even with a 9-11 record would translate better than an 11-9 record in some of the other power conferences. Add the fact that many of the bubble teams have been taking it on the chin of late. Rutgers is playing more for a position (seed) at this point.

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
Isn't now the right time to get Brant Banks back on the hardwood? Can he suit up tonight? Maybe bring Haarberg along?

Reactions: Cornicator
I’ve disagreed with the lack of playing time Lakes has gotten over the course of the season. Maybe he lacks on defense but he’s easily our best shooter

Rutgers is playing up high on our bigs which is completely stupid and we’re easily shredding them on it with slashers

Is anyone eligible NOT coming back next year ?
Everybody’s eligible, because this year doesn’t count.

I think the only guy getting minutes who might leave is Drago, because he’s been leapfrogged by Walker and Andre. But if he stays, he’s at least a big body to practice against. Some of the deep subs will leave, but that happens all over.

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
I’d say that could be the best half of Hoiberg’s tenure here. Excellent patience to get the best shot, excellent ball movement and defense. Wow
I have been saying it all year. Allen may be able to score and make tough shots. When you do not play within the coaches system you f up the flow. We may lose this game, but this first half shows what can be!

By far the
Everybody’s eligible, because this year doesn’t count.

I think the only guy getting minutes who might leave is Drago, because he’s been leapfrogged by Walker and Andre. But if he stays, he’s at least a big body to practice against. Some of the deep subs will leave, but that happens all over.
For some reason I thought Thor was not coming back

I have been saying it all year. Allen may be able to score and make tough shots. When you do not play within the coaches system you f up the flow. We may lose this game, but this first half shows what can be!
I don't think this has anything to do with Allen. This team is finally taking to some coaching and are playing much better as a result. The "no talent" excuse is BS just as usual.

• Haha
Reactions: CBurns05
ADVERTISEMENT