ADVERTISEMENT

Hoiskers +7 (+245 ML) @ NW in Season Finale

One of two days a year when I actually root for Iowa. They are up big early on the most overrated team in the country.

One of two days a year when I actually root for Iowa. They are up big early on the most overrated team in the country.
really a shame to see one of their players hobble off.

really a shame. would hate to see it happen to every player on both teams.

hope both teams lose somehow. very excited for the annual postseason collapse of the piss colored team.

Yep. Got 500 On Iowa. Wisconsin hasnt beaten anyone since December and still ranked. Happy to make money betting against that utter asshole Alverez and their awful president

really a shame to see one of their players hobble off.

really a shame. would hate to see it happen to every player on both teams.

hope both teams lose somehow. very excited for the annual postseason collapse of the piss colored team.
While I'm no Iowa fan, I do enjoy watching Wieskamp play and hope he's okay. Unlike some other Hawkeyes, he can actually have a strong shooting night without turning into a showboating douche.

Yep. Got 500 On Iowa. Wisconsin hasnt beaten anyone since December and still ranked. Happy to make money betting against that utter asshole Alverez and their awful president
Hawkeyes struggling without Wieskamp. If Wisconsin manages to win this game the play-by-plan will have a woody of epic proportions.

Getting used to new ball handlers with all these turnovers? Seems like we’re back to being hesitant on hitting the rim cutters. I really don’t get it. Northwestern should not be able to shut us down on that

this team stinks out loud

everyone involved should have to walk back to Lincoln

This seems like an obvious time to throw it down to Derrick Walker in the post and let him work but it will never happen.

one thing is for sure: we have sucked so consistently and for so many years, we have no clue how to handle even the slightest glimmers of hope.

all is immediately crushed.

Best of luck today. I’m just dropping in to see if any of you die hards are looking for tickets to the BTT. I was able to get 2 sets of 2 through IU and will not be using the Wednesday session for either set. One set is in the 100/200 level and the other is in the 300/400 level (these could be upgraded to 100/200 level via waiting list should someone decline seats). I don’t know the exact seat location for either set and according to my confirmation email may not until the tickets arrive via email from Ticket Master “by the end of the day on Tuesday” which really sucks for trying to move sessions I don’t plan to use. My IU contact MAY be able to find out my seat locations tomorrow when the IU allotment is assigned and if so I’ll update this post. I know there will be an option to list sessions via the Ticket Master app or StubHub but fees are stupid high for both sellers and buyers. I’d prefer to bypass the system and keep things reasonable pricing wise.
Anyway, I don’t want to start a dedicated thread on your board for this and figure any fans that give a shit will be watching this thread. PM me if you have any interest.

Don’t care what anyone says we need a postman to make shots down low most of our forwards either get them blocked or they can’t use the board to make a chippy.

Don’t care what anyone says we need a postman to make shots down low most of our forwards either get them blocked or they can’t use the board to make a chippy.
just looking beyond clueless against the 2-3 zone

just keep getting to the line

never thought I'd say this, but put Stevenson back in

I hope Webster comes back next season. Seems to be the only real competitor on the team.

ADVERTISEMENT