ADVERTISEMENT

Hoiskers 6 point dog against Oklahoma

Looking at OU schedule, they have not looked very scary at all. Probably not going to bet this one but I’ll be watching

I’m in Nebraska instead of Kansas, so was not able to make the easiest bet of the year. OU -6.5….never gonna get an easier one.

Where the hell is Walker? Unless he murdered or raped someone, get him out there!

The only thing going for us is they’re getting into foul trouble. We’re getting absolutely tooled down low every time Keita comes out. It’s like the QB situation, we really don’t have a walk on that looks better than Breidenbach?? Dude straight up gets boxed out and pushed around every play on D.

Where the hell is Walker? Unless he murdered or raped someone, get him out there!
“Healthcare” reasons. We’re left to our imaginations for whatever the hell that means. They just said there’s a chance we see him this weekend. He warmed up today with the team. He is desperately needed.

My God, Greisel goes into the lane, draws a couple of defenders but they don’t really clamp down on him, and he can’t find anyone to pass to because everybody is glued to the floor watching. You would think moving without the ball was illegal.

Hoieberg teams need perimeter shooters and they have zilch..

And they don’t challenge at the basket.. Sad Sad Sad..

Hoieberg teams need perimeter shooters and they have zilch..

And they don’t challenge at the basket.. Sad Sad Sad..
Agree, but it’s hard to get any good looks from the arc if you’re too damn lazy to even move into shooting position when the ball goes into the lane.

Tominaga is such a liability on the defensive end, I don't understand why Fred plays him so much.
Yeah that zone has worked pretty well in this game but when OU really needs a basket they know exactly where to go. OU’s student managers could get to the rim against him.

Tominaga is such a liability on the defensive end, I don't understand why Fred plays him so much.

They want his offense. Did really well with the matchup zone but couldn't score during that time.

Reading body language. Hoiberg doesn't care. He has no thirst for wins. Stands on the sidelines like an old dimestore Indian. There is little to no on court coaching.
Has done nothing in the way of program building. Just snoops around for unhappy players and I'd guess doesn't give much effort to do that. He'll most probably be fired. It's only by contractual terms that he's still here.
If the next guy isn't another scammer he will have to start at ground zero.

• Sad
Reactions: LegendaryFrechFry
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT