ADVERTISEMENT

Hoiskers +6.5 (+230 ML) vs PSU

This is complete bullshit they jump right into Walker and it’s a f*** foul every time. I don’t want to hear about Penn State being a better team because they are not. Not today

It was simply uncanny how NU basketball avoided having anything good happen pretty much all year.

This should have been a nice little bright spot at the end of the year....get 3 wins in your final 6 games and have something to build on going into the offseason. Instead, a complete meltdown. Again. Another blown opportunity.

What a friggin mess. Still.

good riddance to another pathetic, embarrassing season full of losing

dawn is hopefully right around the corner, because it is dark AF in the NU athletic dept

Reactions: ATX Husker
Good Night - NU Hoops.

Can you please try to NOT be such an abomination next year? Two seasons of embarrassing basketball is a lot to take.

Husker movement on offense seemed to come to a grinding halt in the second half. AGAIN unable to feed the open big at the rim multiple times. Also, Vegas is wayyyy too accurate 😒

Need to start attacking early in the shot clock. Huskers freeze up when it gets under 10, and they are not good at creating their own shot.

This has been one of my pet peeves, that and our offensive rebounding is non existent.. Hoieberg needs to find this summer or recruit someone to help Walker out even defensive rebounding could use so help too..

I see the propaganda ministry has Sipple on the payroll.

I imagine you pretty much have made a conscious decision to forego any semblance of journalistic integrity, if after watching the BB team all year, and then the last 2 games where you lose by nearly 40 and follow that up with a loss to another bottom feeder program you decide to type

“I think Fred’s crew can do some damage in Indy”

What a disgrace to the outlet that employs him and to journalism in general

Hoiberg BIG record
2019-2020 = 2-18
2020-2021 = 3-16

I see improvement.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT