ADVERTISEMENT

Hoisker’s 2.5 dogs to Minnesota

scarletred

Nebraska Legend
Jun 17, 2001
A great shot at picking up another win in conference play...

I think we can finally win a home game tonight.. Minnesota is slumping losing their last 4 games..

Would’ve been nice to get a little better price than the +125 I just locked in, but alas.

I agree. GBR

Glad the Illini hit their FTs down the stretch today at Wisconsin. Can't imagine how much the ESPN fanboys would have gushed if the Badgers had actually won that game.

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
Glad the Illini hit their FTs down the stretch today at Wisconsin. Can't imagine how much the ESPN fanboys would have gushed if the Badgers had actually won that game.

Wonder if Ayo will be able to play Tuesday night against Michigan?

Too bad he broke his noise I was looking forward to the 2 best teams in the Big 10 go at it..

Love Beilein as a coach, but on BTN he’s like sitting next to some crazy 80-year old who’s hard of hearing so he just screams in your ear the whole game.

Tuned in just in time to see Trey refuse to pass to Banton for a wide open layup and instead pass to Shamiel for his patented charge move. Either Trey does't like Banton or....?

Tuned in just in time to see Trey refuse to pass to Banton for a wide open layup and instead pass to Shamiel for his patented charge move. Either Trey does't like Banton or....?

Terrible choice. He made up for it a couple possessions later with a nice steal and layup, then a trey.

Love those unis!
pQZ6QaY.png

ADVERTISEMENT