ADVERTISEMENT

Hoieskers travel to Ann Arbor as 11 point dog

Sadly, There will be no upset here and Michigan absolutely will make the tourney. I actually think they’ll make a run in it. I just put in a future for Mich to win it all at +15000. I don’t think it’s likely I just need them to make a run and then I can hedge. They could easily win the B1G tourney.

Sadly, There will be no upset here and Michigan absolutely will make the tourney. I actually think they’ll make a run in it. I just put in a future for Mich to win it all at +15000. I don’t think it’s likely I just need them to make a run and then I can hedge. They could easily win the B1G tourney.
I question easily.. Purdue and Indiana have to be beaten..

Reactions: SomedayHusker
Michigan is not a sure thing for the tourney 13-10, because Juwan Howard is a powder keg waiting to explode.
Michigan's NET ranking has "soared" all the way to 68. They are one NET slot below an Arizona State team that beat the crap out of them on a neutral court, and almost nobody is putting ASU in the field. Wolverines are also a whopping 2-8 against Quad 1 teams.

And yet, Michigan will likely get in. Their Media Darling Factor is off the charts.

Reactions: king_kong_
Michigan's NET ranking has "soared" all the way to 68. They are one NET slot below an Arizona State team that beat the crap out of them on a neutral court, and almost nobody is putting ASU in the field. Wolverines are also a whopping 2-8 against Quad 1 teams.

And yet, Michigan will likely get in. Their Media Darling Factor is off the charts.
it's such BS ASU isn't in

pac 12 gets crapped on every year despite sending the most teams of any P5 conference to the elite 8 + final 4 last 3 years

Betting them at home is day and night difference on the road.

Huskers are an energy team. They can find that at home where the crowd provides that more easily. But struggle on the road and have to manufacture their own, especially with Gary and Bandoumel out. I am the eternal optimist but having a hard time seeing a win tonight.

Reactions: Gary.Busey
Hah, anddd another “Michigan fortunate on that call there” Wilcher called for a foul for diving for the ball while touching no one. I’m sure it won’t affect the outcome though.

Christ. I wanted to hop on and see if I could get a decent live spread to take Michigan for. No thanks. It’s -21.5

Not the start we needed, but kind of what was expected. Defense is not horrible but they are making everything so far.

Wilcher leaving after the last game will make the team better by default. Terrible shooter, slow, terrible on D, can’t finish at the rim when they let his slow ass get to the lane. Worst player to see big minutes in the power 5, and it’s not close. Somebody here told me he was a “good defender” a few weeks ago.

I said it 2 months ago. You can’t have Wilcher and Keisei on the floor at the same time. Neither of them bother trying to play defense. Keita is awful as well. The next time he catches a pass without bobbling it, will be the first time he’s ever done it

I said it 2 months ago. You can’t have Wilcher and Keisei on the floor at the same time. Neither of them bother trying to play defense. Keita is awful as well. The next time he catches a pass without bobbling it, will be the first time he’s ever done it
Keita has the potential to be coached into a stud. Unfortunately Fred is not the guy to do it. I get the feeling Derek Walker has coached himself into what he’s become. The guy owns his own trucking company. He’s a self starter.

Nice cutting it to 12. Upset we didn't get a better shot at the end their though.

We suck on D without our two wing defenders but the offense is watchable.

Have a gut feeling hoiberg gets one more year if we don't completely collapse.

Denim, Lawrence, Gary, Tominaga and Keita all need to stay and improve.

Keita has the potential to be coached into a stud. Unfortunately Fred is not the guy to do it. I get the feeling Derek Walker has coached himself into what he’s become. The guy owns his own trucking company. He’s a self starter.
How do you coach a guy that age to simply stop dropping the ball every time he touches it?

How do you coach a guy that age to simply stop dropping the ball every time he touches it?
You’re preaching to the choir.Winking

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT