ADVERTISEMENT

Hoiberg sent to the hospital

If he coached, knowing he was sick before the game...

This will end up with two terminations.

I don't think it is fair...but the SJW's will freak!

The mass hysteria on this is quite comical. I have no idea how Fred was feeling this morning or now. But, it’s interesting to see many and even media jump to conclusions.

If this source is right, he's been feeling bad since earlier today. And I doubt they would take him to the hospital and have the team in quarantine if it wasn't serious.

Reactions: LonghornInOmaha
It really doesn’t matter if he coached or not. If he has it he has been contagious for a week or two and has coached about four games during that time.

Reactions: JohnRossEwing
If this source is right, he's been feeling bad since earlier today. And I doubt they would take him to the hospital and not let the team leave the arena if it wasn't serious.

Influenza is still going around. People need to chill. IF it were COVID-19, Fred likely would have had no reason to suspect he had anything other than a cold or the flu.

Feel sick to my stomach for Fred. Hope it is not his heart condition.

And no kidding! All over social media people are being absolute assholes to each other. I understand that people are afraid and that they are projecting it, but it is incredible how many solipsistic, intellectual narcissistic people are in keyboard shouting matches right now.

Everyone pour yourself a drink, cheers! Prayers for Fred.

What will happen when the world has a real pandemic? Like the Spanish flu of 1918. Coronavirus is a concern but my gwad people need to calm down, next thing someone stupid will do a mass shooting because they panicked

Reactions: OzzyLvr
Except the descriptions of symptoms in the news in recent weeks?
Sore throat and a cough are the hallmarks of COVID-19 initially. As far as we know he wasn't coughing. I don't think we know what symptoms he was having and really up until maybe today the CDC was still hanging on the idea that they weren't testing people without a predisposing travel history or contact with a known positive. What do you do? You're in Indiana. You get a runny nose and headache and have a game to coach? Put yourself in his shoes.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT