ADVERTISEMENT

Hmmmmmmm......

Some rumors about Casey Rogers. All these tweets came out soon after the rumor. There was a pretty long delay if those are about Dixon

Not sure

Reactions: GretnaShawn
Some rumors about Casey Rogers. All these tweets came out soon after the rumor. There was a pretty long delay if those are about Dixon

Not sure

The delay is what throws me off with Dixon and the reason why I asked if they just crawled out of bed.

Reactions: jlb321
Seems the social media presence is still heavy. I like It! Lots of people are going to have to come around though, and they will

What I like about this staff, and yes I know the returns are early, but....they aren't just getting interest in some top guys, they're getting commitments. Riley could get them here, and everyone would get all excited and talk about it for a long time, but after every recruiting cycle, the returns just weren't there.

It has to be another commit, right? That’s a long delay. Sending a preloaded tweet takes like 10 seconds. I would imagine they could have all done that earlier if it was for Dixon (or had an intern do it).

Rogers planning on another OV next weekend.

Yeah, I'd be surprised if it were Rogers. Seems like he's more of a backup plan if we don't get Carson. I don't see us adding 2 more DEs when we already have Wildeman, Alston, and Jurgens signed, plus Garrett Nelson committed for 2019.

giphy.gif

Yeah, I'd be surprised if it were Rogers. Seems like he's more of a backup plan if we don't get Carson. I don't see us adding 2 more DEs when we already have Wildeman, Alston, and Jurgens signed, plus Garrett Nelson committed for 2019.

Alston and Nelson are LBs

But agree Rogers seems to be back up plan for Carson

ADVERTISEMENT