ADVERTISEMENT

Historic loss

I can only imagine what the the big boosters are saying.
Why would they care more than me, because they're rich? Pfffft. I'm completely numb and it's been growing since the Illinois game in 2015. I went from crying during losses at age 9, drinking during games at age 21 and now, because of UNL administration, DON'T GIVE A shit!

Reactions: Lee P
I thought the blowout loss to Ohio State was the worst loss of the season. I was wrong especially since Minnesota could hang 60 on us before it’s over.

The saddest part of this year is that we have put up this pathetic record against a pillow-soft schedule.

58th ranked before today. Will be in mid 60s after playing a terrible Minnesota team.

One ranked team so far.

Truly a special accomplishment to shart the bed against absolutely nobody.

This year was a completely wasted opportunity. It will be a bit more real next season.

I thought the blowout loss to Ohio State was the worst loss of the season. I was wrong especially since Minnesota could hang 60 on us before it’s over.

Picking out the worst loss of the season is like having to settle on the hottest cowboys cheerleader.

Thank God for Spielman. We have given up over 400 yards rushing to the Gophers. No excuses for that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT