ADVERTISEMENT

Highly Questionable...cancelled

litespeedhuskerfan

Nebraska Legend
Aug 27, 2006
Can't believe it lasted as long as it did.

I really struggle to find sports programming that i like anymore, maybe it's just me but the current choices have sucked ass. PTI still gets is done for me, Cowherd, Skip and Shannon in doses....other than that I struggle name a program that keeps my attention. Even Sports Center itself has slipped IMO.

Reactions: leodisflowers
If I had time I could listen to Cowherd every day. Other than that I totally agree, especially the morning bunch. Nick Wright is annoying as hell, and Keyshawn is worse. I actually like Eric Mangini talking NFL but he's not on all the time. The guy I've heard a few times recently that I think could be good is LaVar Arrington.

Really liked this show. Bummed its ending on TV. The new show on their digital platform wont be the same. Wonder if a few of the regulars will jump in with LeBatard once their contracts expire. Mina Kimes needs to be in the MNF booth. She is really smart (also a bit of a Husker fan)

Highly Questionable was great because it was different than the other sports shows. It had sports but it also had fun discussions about random stuff.

I'm all in on everything that Meadowlark Media (created by Dan LeBatard and John Skipper) is creating in the digital area. Love the LeBatard show with Stugotz and all of their podcasts that they've got. Super stoked that Mina Kimes is being allowed to appear weekly on their show, didn't think that was possible.

Highly Questionable was great because it was different than the other sports shows. It had sports but it also had fun discussions about random stuff.

I'm all in on everything that Meadowlark Media (created by Dan LeBatard and John Skipper) is creating in the digital area. Love the LeBatard show with Stugotz and all of their podcasts that they've got. Super stoked that Mina Kimes is being allowed to appear weekly on their show, didn't think that was possible.
I really like LeBatard until he walks down the woke stuff and brings Jemele Hill and others on. 95% of the time his content is great and I love the shipping container, just can't stand when he ventures into politics because he just repeats the talking points of the hard left.

If I had time I could listen to Cowherd every day. Other than that I totally agree, especially the morning bunch. Nick Wright is annoying as hell, and Keyshawn is worse. I actually like Eric Mangini talking NFL but he's not on all the time. The guy I've heard a few times recently that I think could be good is LaVar Arrington.
I watch cowherd every day but the guy is two faced, says one thing 6 months later says opposite. Still about the best there is, really miss mike and mike, that show just worked.

Reactions: leodisflowers
I watch cowherd every day but the guy is two faced, says one thing 6 months later says opposite. Still about the best there is, really miss mike and mike, that show just worked.
Yeah, he definitely is. I think he tries to take contrary position a lot just to stir discussion.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT