ADVERTISEMENT

High School Students Distract Free Throw Shooter...

I tried rally hard to think of who this might offended for one reason or another and came up blank. Give it a few days though. If Melissa Perry can say with a straight face that the term "hard worker" is offensive, I have no doubt somebody will be along to tell us what's wrong with this.

I tried rally hard to think of who this might offended for one reason or another and came up blank. Give it a few days though. If Melissa Perry can say with a straight face that the term "hard worker" is offensive, I have no doubt somebody will be along to tell us what's wrong with this.
Nevermind. I'm sure my post made the resident babies cry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone will be offended. It will be their job to be so. This isn't my cup of tea to distract but honestly pretty darn creative and funny to me.

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
I feel like something was missing. Spray bottle?

I know, that's awful.

GIF--Not-Impressed-Eww-Euw-Awful-Bad-Clint-Eastwood-disgust-GIF.gif

What if they had pretended it was an abortion, another legal procedure? I bet THAT would have everyone up in arms.

It could have been soooooo much better. Big girl "giving birth". Fake blood covering the new "baby". Gown and mask for the "doc" doing the delivery. Pretty weak act. When I first saw Sheridan I thought Wyoming. Now they would have done it right. Any school that has a girl's bball player grab an opponent by the pony tail in a championship game, twirl her around and then throw her would have done this much better. Probably would have been real blood and some cow placenta involved.

ADVERTISEMENT