ADVERTISEMENT

Hey!!! What do you recruitniks hear...

spartanhusker

College Football Hall of Fame
May 29, 2001
About us going after Julius Bolden of Wichita Northwest? Was my student through 9th grade... WONDERFUL kid, dynamite player, tearing up Kansas high school play... love the kid, love his speed...anything?

Haven't heard anything about him, but now since you've endorsed him, he should shoot to the top of the board!

*not taking a shot at you at all with the comment. you seem like a stand up guy.

Haven't heard anything about him, but now since you've endorsed him, he should shoot to the top of the board!

*not taking a shot at you at all with the comment. you seem like a stand up guy.
No offense taken!!! If you remember, I brought us Deangelo Evans( well, not really.... but I didn’t hurt us!!!😂)

Barry wasn’t my student.... Deangelo was☺️
Spartan, whatever became of DeAngelo? I hated it when he left. To this day, Tom Shatel's best-ever column dealt with begging DeAngelo to reconsider, stay in Lincoln and work through the adversity. Shatel drew on his own experience as a quitter to make his point. I wish i could find the column to post it.

Reactions: Antwill
I have not seen him in years, and I wish that were not so... I think ( amateur psychologist) that the Nebraska experience and subsequent knee injury soured him a lot....he did have a pro day of sorts on our campus ....his first cousin Maurice who played 12 years in the NBA comes by pretty often....
I taught him in 7th grade and he was ALREADY getting recruiting interest.... for basketball....he was soooo good ... in his first high school hoops game, he scored 37 and dished off a dozen more.... and a great kid....my youngest son was 11 when D graduated and he worshipped him, and D was always good and kind to my son....
Easily the best athlete I’ve ever been around...and I’ve been blessed with some of my own...

Reactions: GretnaShawn
I assume this is him. Looks like he has only one D1 offer to Northern Illinois.

Spartan, not sure if you saw all my posts about the Fair kid but has he been getting some attention even as a sophomore? Smooth and throws a beautiful ball. What are you hearing about him?

Spartan, not sure if you saw all my posts about the Fair kid but has he been getting some attention even as a sophomore? Smooth and throws a beautiful ball. What are you hearing about him?
Thought I answered you...yes, he's on the way to being special.....AND AN AMAZING KID FROM AN AMAZING FAMILY!!!! Just a sophomore...he'll end up being one of our best ever.....

Thought I answered you...yes, he's on the way to being special.....AND AN AMAZING KID FROM AN AMAZING FAMILY!!!! Just a sophomore...he'll end up being one of our best ever.....

Yes, you commented about his character and ability. I wonder if he is receiving any contact from schools, even as a sophomore? He is slight of build, 6'2" and 170. Is that accurate?

Yes, you commented about his character and ability. I wonder if he is receiving any contact from schools, even as a sophomore? He is slight of build, 6'2" and 170. Is that accurate?
He's a TALL 6'2''...ROOM TO PUT WEIGHT ON....AND SMOOTH AND FAST!

ADVERTISEMENT