ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Western Nebraskan

Did some searching, man prices seem so undervalued there, I know it’s shit ground but the scenery beats what I stare at every day, 160 acres with a livable house and a few horse barns for 425k. Think I might have to pack up and hit the road.

Did some searching, man prices seem so undervalued there, I know it’s shit ground but the scenery beats what I stare at every day, 160 acres with a livable house and a few horse barns for 425k. Think I might have to pack up and hit the road.
I am with you and I'll say I looked at it, have relation in Crawford and Chadron. WAY over priced. I'm just saying. Things out here in God's country don't bring urban prices. We do the math and it has to work and pay for itself. Now if you have means above that and don't care BUY it and welcome to ne b raska

• Haha
Reactions: huntered
I am with you and I'll say I looked at it, have relation in Crawford and Chadron. WAY over priced. I'm just saying. Things out here in God's country don't bring urban prices. We do the math and it has to work and pay for itself. Now if you have means above that and don't care BUY it and welcome to ne b raska
What you think I could get it for? Also, how many cows could I run on it? 15 pair?

What you think I could get it for? Also, how many cows could I run on it? 15 pair?
Yeah that's probably about it. Yucca plants are a red flag as far as soil and grazability . Also need to have plan b for winter feeding. Might be better to lease out to a neighbor 🤔

If you buy it do I get a finders fee? 😊

Or at least the opportunity to visit and enjoy nature’s beauty?

Reactions: huskerfan66
$220 / SQ FT MIGHT be low for this house but that would be+700k. You definitely couldn't build it for that. Out buildings are pretty new as well and they're not cheap either. Full cement floor in shop. Between the 2 buildings probably looking at 5-600k....and that might be low today although lumber has come down quite a bit.

Now that I've talked myself in circles the price probably isn't that outlandish all things considered 🤔

If you got the coin and don't mind remoteness..... not that far from Chadron though. I love the black hills which isn't that far away either

$220 / SQ FT MIGHT be low for this house but that would be+700k. You definitely couldn't build it for that. Out buildings are pretty new as well and they're not cheap either. Full cement floor in shop. Between the 2 buildings probably looking at 5-600k....and that might be low today although lumber has come down quite a bit.

Now that I've talked myself in circles the price probably isn't that outlandish all things considered 🤔

If you got the coin and don't mind remoteness..... not that far from Chadron though. I love the black hills which isn't that far away either
5-600k to put up those 2 buildings with concrete floor? Your higher than snoop dogg if you think it costs that much.

5-600k to put up those 2 buildings with concrete floor? Your higher than snoop dogg if you think it costs that much.
Not gonna argue with you on that as I said probably low. I priced a 100x200 with no floor or electrical and it was 428k ugh 😑 😒

And that was only closed on 2 sides

Not gonna argue with you on that as I said probably low. I priced a 100x200 with no floor or electrical and it was 428k ugh 😑 😒

And that was only closed on 2 sides
I think I’d be getting some different quotes, I have a little knowledge in building as I work for a gc

Reactions: huskerfan66
My grandparents place right outside Chadron on the golf course sold for over $1MM..... 450 acres decent house.... running crick, couple windmills, shelter belt..... took some time to find the right buyers... but there are folks out there who will spend it.

Reactions: dinglefritz
My grandparents place right outside Chadron on the golf course sold for over $1MM..... 450 acres decent house.... running crick, couple windmills, shelter belt..... took some time to find the right buyers... but there are folks out there who will spend it.
zuver

find out everything you can about the water on the place. county conservation offices and state ag people should be helpful. 100,000 acres without good water is almost meaningless.
check on mineral rights. seems like uranium in that area. do you glow in the dark? up thru the ground came a bubble-in crude??

just gonna leave this here. what a hero

FXGF5XZUEAAU3Q7

Reactions: TheVegvisir
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT