ADVERTISEMENT

Hey, Reds fans….

The Reds …. and Cubs…. and Brewers…. and eventually Pittsburgh are about to leave the Cards in the dust, if we don’t get our rotation healthy asap….

The Reds …. and Cubs…. and Brewers…. and eventually Pittsburgh are about to leave the Cards in the dust, if we don’t get our rotation healthy asap….
You say that after the Cards win three straight. The division has been about runs so far. Each team outside the Pirates have gone on huge runs. I don’t know if the Cubs are coming down to earth finally or if this is just another SF road trip.

You say that after the Cards win three straight. The division has been about runs so far. Each team outside the Pirates have gone on huge runs. I don’t know if the Cubs are coming down to earth finally or if this is just another SF road trip.

It was the Marlins. And two games were low scoring walk-offs.

Reactions: SWIowahawks
Anyone else miss the Stros? I used to love to hate the Astros.

2M5zVnB.gif

… isn’t this fun????😂

11 out of 13…. Three sweeps out of four…

Probably won’t last but hey…⚾️⚾️⚾️⚾️

YES IT IS! Lot's of fun.

Cincinnati Reds fan here who just happened to be looking at another team's board ---- this was a nice thread to see! Go Reds, let's take 3 of 4 from the slumping Padres (who were just swept by the Rockies, of all God awful baseball teams) this weekend.

Reactions: bigboxes
YES IT IS! Lot's of fun.

Cincinnati Reds fan here who just happened to be looking at another team's board ---- this was a nice thread to see! Go Reds, let's take 3 of 4 from the slumping Padres (who were just swept by the Rockies, of all God awful baseball teams) this weekend.

I hope you didn't just jinx us! Laughing

Reactions: HuskerO
Last nights loss was so galling…. Letting a .150 hitter who cant hit heat drive a slider into the stands was infuriating

The entire division is playing terrible right now. It doesn’t get any easier for the Cubs with a four game trip to LA on the horizon.

Sweet Jesus. What a shitshow. Unreal. The Cards are really trying to get that #1 draft pick next year.

The Cards are down 7-0 to Pittsburgh in the 6th. On top of that, they are getting no-hit. Saved by a rain delay. Let the boo-birds rain down as well!!!

It's a shame the Reds blew last night's game. I would think you'd have to be kidding if someone told me that the bullpen would just fall apart. I sure miss Chapman. But Gray was solid today and the Reds rallied in the 7th to give him the W and take the series.

Cubbies’ losing streak finally ended at 11 today.

I was hoping it might go on for all eternity.

Reactions: bigboxes
Milwaukee is going to be hard. They are a good team. We're on a four game series in Milwaukee before the break. After the ASG, it's back to Cincy for a three game series vs Milwaukee. I wonder if we can make up any ground on that. Nothing easier than head to head. We just split the first two. No ground has been gained... yet. :p

ADVERTISEMENT