ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Jackwads …

Jun 7, 2024
You have a hurdler (local kid from Lincoln) who just won a national championship

Maybe worry less about your defensive back depth on a program who hasn’t sniffed a bowl game in 7 years

You have a hurdler (local kid from Lincoln) who just won a national championship

Maybe worry less about your defensive back depth on a program who hasn’t sniffed a bowl game in 7 years

lsiSmhw.png

Nice, technically sound race from gun to tape for him.

Congratulations Darius Luff, great race and time!

I think he’s a senior so it’s really nice to see him on top.

Seeing this makes me wonder when considering the sprint-based races, or even any track event in the NCAA finals, has anyone ever matched Nebraska’s Charlie Greene with his NCAA achievement of a perfect record of six wins in six consecutive NCAA sprint final events (both NCAA Indoor and Outdoor Championships) while in college.

Reactions: headcard

Why would anyone give a shit about what you think?

Imagine hating Husker football so much that you follow ALL OTHER Husker twitter accounts in hopes of something good happening so that you can post about that and try to make fun of Husker football.

No, totally not obsessed.

Imagine hating Husker football so much that you follow ALL OTHER Husker twitter accounts in hopes of something good happening so that you can post about that and try to make fun of Husker football.

No, totally not obsessed.
I think his ip address is in Michigan so very odd to be so obsessed with everything Nebraska and B1G.

• Love
Reactions: HBK4life and BTF69
OP:

1) created new user name yesterday at 9:06 pm
2) makes first and only post at 9:09 pm
3) last seen at 9:10 pm
4) grandma cut him off from the internet at 9:11 pm
5) OP leaves the basement at 9:12 pm
Like, I get make a new username because of say...getting banned.

But, to make a new one to use on another teams site? Lame

OP:

6) 9:15 pm - OP thoroughly starches socks with the 95 national champion game playing in the background.

OP:

6) meets up with his boyfriend at the super 8 at 9:35 pm
7) use your imagination

• Haha
Reactions: Laner2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT