ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Iowa, you are ONLY playing Illinois.

I’ll be around about 10 also. Looking forward to your game tonight.
Are you under the assumption I expect Nebraska to win tonight? Needless to say...beating Illinois and playing Wisconsin are not one in the same. Face the music. Both Iowa and Nebraska are pretty damn mediocre.

Reactions: HuskerDana
Different thinking now or is Iowa still below all those teams? Northwestern is getting rocked by Penn State. Nebraska has beat the two worst teams in the conference and doesn't scare me. (I don't feel like Iowa has done anything to scare Husker fans either). Minnesota isn't good.

Will find out tonight if Nebraska can change my opinion because I still think Iowa is second best. (Biased of course).

Getting outgained in total yards by Illinois, needing terrible INTs that were not forced and were a result of a terrible QB, zero pass rush, one directional offense. My opinion hasn’t changed. You were dominated first half. Iowa is still a very bad team. This is one of those games where the outcome doesn’t depict how the game was actually played.

Getting outgained in total yards by Illinois, needing terrible INTs that were not forced and were a result of a terrible QB, zero pass rush, one directional offense. My opinion hasn’t changed. You were dominated first half. Iowa is still a very bad team. This is one of those games where the outcome doesn’t depict how the game was actually played.
People get way too fixated on total yards. Bend but don't break works fine when the other team has an awful QB. Let him make the mistakes. Which he did. Iowa wore them down and dominated the 4th quarter. I'll take it.

People get way too fixated on total yards. Bend but don't break works fine when the other team has an awful QB. Let him make the mistakes. Which he did. Iowa wore them down and dominated the 4th quarter. I'll take it.

NU runs a bend but don’t break D, and we gave up less than 200. Next excuse.

Lots of incredible analysis on this thread. :/

Just like every year...Nebraska and Iowa will have plenty to say in the West.

In my humble opinion Illinois looked improved w/ George. However, Neither Nebraska or Iowa looked overly consistent or impressive against them. One of the worst big 10 teams since 1980s NW team.

Reactions: mustang_hawk
@SWIowshawks, all you ever post is “Master of the Obvious” Iowa BS. Here’s an idea, just assume we understand your pro Iowa stance and only post when you have something interesting to state.

@SWIowshawks, all you ever post is “Master of the Obvious” Iowa BS. Here’s an idea, just assume we understand your pro Iowa stance and only post when you have something interesting to state.
Ive learned to not take you serious. You're not a good poster. Have a good night.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT