ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Iowa, you are ONLY playing Illinois.

Iowa is a bad football team. All of their chatter and smack talk and they can’t even dominate lowly Illinois.

And Iowa pulls off a fake punt and drives to take the lead.

Illinois just might be scary the next few years with all the freshmen they are playing.

Even though they were dominated in the stats they were 4 seconds away from beating PSU. I'll wait until the end of November to say if they suck.

Hell, Penn State can barely get in to the endzone it seems..

Iowa still sucks!

Pretty sad when you have to resort to an onside kick and fake punt to barely lead Illinois at half.
speaking of fakes, wouldn't it be nice to see a little trickery out of our staff? Don't remember one fake in Riley's tenure.

Regardless of the result, Iowa is bad and easily the 4th worst team in the West. Behind Wisconsin, Nebraska, Northwestern, and pry Minnesota as well.

Regardless of the result, Iowa is bad and easily the 4th worst team in the West. Behind Wisconsin, Nebraska, Northwestern, and pry Minnesota as well.
I suppose if they beat those 4 it will be because they were just lucky?

Iowa went toe to toe with PSU. Iowa can play up, but they can play down. That is Iowa and always has been and always will be.

I suppose if they beat those 4 it will be because they were just lucky?
Here’s my question Arb... where were you the entire 1st half? You love trolling over here, so why were you staying away the first half?

And a second question... if Illinois keeps it close and somehow wins, how long will you remain absent?

Props to SWiowaHawk for coming in even though Iowa was struggling. Unfortunately for him, he bears a lot of nasty sent his way from Husker fans because of the likes of you.

Reactions: SOHusker11
Here’s my question Arb... where were you the entire 1st half? You love trolling over here, so why were you staying away the first half?

And a second question... if Illinois keeps it close and somehow wins, how long will you remain absent?

Props to SWiowaHawk for coming in even though Iowa was struggling. Unfortunately for him, he bears a lot of nasty sent his way from Husker fans because of the likes of you.
I was watching the game, 1/2 does not make a game 60 minutes or 4 quarters make the game. If Illinois wins I will post that I am disappointed in us giving the game away.

Reactions: timnsun

Probably won't see him much longer as they will struggle from here on out.

Different thinking now or is Iowa still below all those teams? Northwestern is getting rocked by Penn State. Nebraska has beat the two worst teams in the conference and doesn't scare me. (I don't feel like Iowa has done anything to scare Husker fans either). Minnesota isn't good.

Will find out tonight if Nebraska can change my opinion because I still think Iowa is second best. (Biased of course).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT