ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Iowa! Kiss my ass if you don't like it

Btw you get your deer? My nephew shot a nice 10 pointer
Not yet. Got a big double droptine I’m hoping slips up once the cold and snow hits. Congrats to your nephew, it’s a wonderful sport that can be as devastating as Iowa or Nebraska losing.

Reactions: bradjens
You won,enjoy! Things will be changing and you know it,so enjoy your season.Congrats on the win and 5 in a row.
Calling for 6 next year. The only difference is that your team won’t be the turkey on the table. A pre-Thanksgiving feast for the Hawks.

5bf870a7d7b76.image.jpg
This was the last time I saw Martinez play well, then he wiggles his ass and has shown it to the world since.

Yes their were some questionable calls on both side.

Are you forgetting about the BS “block in the back” that changed our situation from 3rd and 5 at mid field vs 2nd and 20 and gave your slow as team a chance to win? Or doesnt your inbred Iowa brain go back that far?

I don’t expect you to see the truth.
The horse collar reversal; the face mask tackle on Goodson; the reversal of Ragaini’s clear catch; the no call on targeting - etc.
Does the ear in the middle of your forehead impede your vision ? Refs were still trying to reverse the final FG.

I have never seen a team as mediocre as Nebraska talk so much crap

But they did improve in the W-L column from last year and there was talk that bowls might not get filled. So maybe there is a chance to get to a Bowl after all
Sweet. Then they finish 5-8 after getting cucked by a MAC or Sunbelt team, and we hear SF make more excuses about how he inherited a mentally weak team

Anyone who complains about a kicker, think about that, a kicker, is a whiny bitch, coaches, or fans it doesn't matter.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT