ADVERTISEMENT

Hey, Happy Valentine's Day...

...my dad was born 91 years' ago, on the same day as the St.Valentine's Day Massacre...he was never linked to the crime....:)

Have the best day!!!
If you get the chance check out the mob museum in Vegas. Cool place. They have the chunk of the wall from the Valentine's day massacre complete with Tommy gun bullet holes and the original Tommy guns used.

If you get the chance check out the mob museum in Vegas. Cool place. They have the chunk of the wall from the Valentine's day massacre complete with Tommy gun bullet holes and the original Tommy guns used.
I love this!!!

...my dad was born 91 years' ago, on the same day as the St.Valentine's Day Massacre...he was never linked to the crime....:)

Have the best day!!!

Come on OP, you can’t show up empty handed! I’ll provide the gift, I got your back fam.

Happy Valentine’s Day everyone!

Sexy-Valentine-Day-Photos.jpg

Bless you. I was feeling a little down and there you went and put a smile on my face! Can I open my present now?
Question is where to start. A polite gift receiver would open the card first. A little kid would tear into the wrapping paper ignoring the bow. Since there's neither and it would be impolite to just stare at the package/gift.....

Reactions: bigboxes
I got engaged last Valentine's Day....so if I can manage to avoid that mistake again, I should be good. BTW, the engagement was short lived, and not cause we got married a short time later.
I got served divorce papers on Valentines day, so I feel your pain.

Believe it or not my dad....born 1900....actually knew George “Bugs” Moran the intended target of the massacre. My uncle bedded down Moran’s wife one night when Moran was drunk and lost track of his wife in my dad’s joint in Indiana. True story.

Reactions: HBK4life
Sounds like a great gift actually...I am sure you knew it was coming, right? I mean, there had to be some relief?

I called her bluff. I was actually surprised that she followed through with it and it took a long time to be ok with it, but yes there is some relief. It's hard to recognize the kind of dynamic that I was in when you're in the middle of it so it takes a while.

Dang! What happened?

It was a pretty wild 24hrs...I got engaged, and the next day my ex died,,,so many deets I could share that are pretty fascinating...at least everyone who knows the story thinks so anyway, but I'll skip to the end....it hit me like a ton of bricks that I was my kids only surviving parent now, and as wonderful and beautiful and wealthy as she was....she wasn't their mom, and I felt like my kids needed their dad and my focus should be on them 100%

Believe it or not my dad....born 1900....actually knew George “Bugs” Moran the intended target of the massacre. My uncle bedded down Moran’s wife one night when Moran was drunk and lost track of his wife in my dad’s joint in Indiana. True story.
You are my new favorite poster... what a family story!!! My family was mostly preachers!☺️

You are my new favorite poster... what a family story!!! My family was mostly preachers!☺️

I got a million of them....stories of Dillinger, Hemingway, Lansky, Horace Dodge....plus other names one would have to now Google because so much time has passed. All true happenings.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT