ADVERTISEMENT

Hey, good morning

How are things in Wichita? When does Collegiate start back up. Starting tennis this week? Take care Spartan..

How are things in Wichita? When does Collegiate start back up. Starting tennis this week? Take care Spartan..
Good morning!!! Back to school meetings start today.... tennis starts next Monday.... hopeful we get it done☺️
You take the best care of yourself!

Good morning!!! Back to school meetings start today.... tennis starts next Monday.... hopeful we get it done☺️
You take the best care of yourself!

I don't miss the back to school meetings both as a teacher and an administrator. This year will be even worse! I can't imagine.

Another tennis title in the future? You do an awesome job. When this virus settled down I still plan to head your way and meet up now that I have extra time on my hands. Blessings for a new year.

I can tell you my daughter, starting 2nd year of teaching in an Omaha suburban area elementary school (not OPS), is extremely excited to get started and can't wait to get her kids in class. Yes, it has taken some extra planning and its not going to be normal by any means. But, she whole heartedly believes that the benefit to those kids being in the classroom far outweighs the risks. There may be a few teachers grumbling, but the vast majority are 100% all in. Which is why it is a great school district.

I don't miss the back to school meetings both as a teacher and an administrator. This year will be even worse! I can't imagine.

Another tennis title in the future? You do an awesome job. When this virus settled down I still plan to head your way and meet up now that I have extra time on my hands. Blessings for a new year.
We are set for a good season IF we have one! I’ve NEVER had a group of kids work harder in the summer....ever!!! And yes to meeting! Thank you!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT