ADVERTISEMENT

Hey BleedRed

Rick.Shaw

Offensive Coordinator
May 29, 2001
[/QUOTE]
Hey BleedRed...see you laughing at another post. Just curious who would you take as a starting receiving Corp? Let’s take the 94 NC team that threw it about 10 times a game (twice I believe against KSU...both screen passes to LP). Abdul Mohammed, Clester Johnson and Reggie Baul or today’s lineup (in a more pass heavy offense) with Warner, Robinson and some random guy from SD? I’d choose the first group every day. As you go to bed behind your Rivals “nickname” please remember that I forgot more about Neb FB since my last piss than you’ve ever known about them in your life. I love to laugh too. And you are one funny dude. Night.[/QUOTE]

NarrowUnnaturalGentoopenguin-small.gif

Quit saying funny crap and I'll stop laughing. Until then, I laugh at "fans" who are nothing but negative nancies and can't even understand who to criticize out there. Support your team or don't. It's that simple. Constructive criticism is discussion worthy here, but anything else is just garbage worth no more than a good laugh. Keep em coming!

Quit saying funny crap and I'll stop laughing. Until then, I laugh at "fans" who are nothing but negative nancies and can't even understand who to criticize out there. Support your team or don't. It's that simple. Constructive criticism is discussion worthy here, but anything else is just garbage worth no more than a good laugh. Keep em coming!
Ok. Nebraska rocks and Scott Frost for governor!

BTW...haven’t missed a game on the radio, TV or in person in 42 years. Doesn’t mean you can’t be critical of what you see on the field. Do you think everything is perfect at at Neb currently? All signs that things will get better soon? Curious?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT