Gold Member
Sep 4, 2016
Nebraska
will-ferrell-welcome.gif

EriktheRed

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
"NBC News has not yet verified the woman’s allegations or independently reviewed the documents."

Lofl, but we won't let that stop us from reporting as fact.

Journalism is dead.
Oh yeah, it's not journalism in any way whatsoever.

• Haha
Reactions: Redblooded
A

anon_qczsdwtnv6esw

Lets be honest. You would vote for the guy anyway even though he claims to be pro-life and paid for an abortion! Cause the orange guy told you to vote for him! There are new double standards every day from his followers.

EriktheRed

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
Lets be honest. You would vote for the guy anyway even though he claims to be pro-life and paid for an abortion! Cause the orange guy told you to vote for him! There are new double standards every day from his followers.
He didn't claim to have paid for an abortion. It's an unnamed source, which has absolutely no credibility.

You realize there are two candidates in this race right? They basically have the same track record with ex's. So you are then left with policy differences. Warnock's wife claimed he ran over her foot with a car.

RatTailGuy

Junior
Feb 19, 2022
Yes I would because this was the woman’s choice end of the day.

She choose to have unprotected sex knowing the risks(they start this in Sex Education or used too) You play with fire you get burned sometimes.

Don’t have sex, practice safe sex(not always 100% so revert to previous about no sex) or do Anal/become a throat goddess.

To be clear a woman should do what she wants in reason (abort by 16 weeks is reasonable) unless something tragic or dangerous to mother or child.

But like the Vax(which some shitheads still feel is their right for my body)

Takes 2 to play and always consequences for our actions.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: capt'n caveman

EriktheRed

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001

She choice to have unprotected sex knowing the risks(they start this in Sex Education or used too) You play with fire you get burned sometimes.

Don’t have sex, practice safe sex(not always 100% so revert to previous about no sex) or do Anal/become a throat goddess.

To be clear a woman should do what she wants in reason (abort by 16 weeks is reasonable) unless something tragic or dangerous to mother or child.

Not to mention that even if he did pay for an abortion that in no way means he's the one who wanted the abortion. I find it hard to believe that if she wanted the child she would have just listened to him. That's not believable at all to me. This story sounds like it's full of b.s.

A

anon_qczsdwtnv6esw

She choice to have unprotected sex knowing the risks(they start this in Sex Education or used too) You play with fire you get burned sometimes.

Wow. This is a frightening response. Welcome to the 1950's.

And if you say '(abort by 16 weeks is reasonable)', then you are pro-choice which is great. But the Georgia candidate has claimed many many times he is not pro-choice. So just call him a hypocrite and move on!!

diehardhusker1

Sophomore
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2009
I will be honest. I would vote for him over the worthless tool he is running against. Not because someone told me to but because the other guy has serious issues and has done absolutely nothing for the people he represents. I could just about say the same thing about any politician as well

LegendaryFrechFry

Redshirt Freshman
Oct 1, 2022
I mean, you Dems joyously voted in a known pedophile, and boy oh boy do you love you some abortion. I'm not sure what your point is here. That you're STILL more evil than Herschel? Brilliant once again.

mwulf

Defensive Coordinator
Dec 15, 2013
Thigh Land
Herschel and the Cave Man from Pennsylvania really have no business running right now. Neither have the intellectual ability to perform the tasks this job requires. Be it from having a stroke or CTE its really just a sad state of affairs.

Bobfather

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002
I would vote for Lucifer himself if it kept the demoRats from power as even Lucifer knows they are the party of evil!

steinek11

Offensive Coordinator
Dec 1, 2014
The best part is watching the moral Jesus freaks do mental backflips to justify their candidate.

mtg ok with divorce and adultery
Walker- ok with baby vacuuming and domestic abuse

Whatever it takes to suck that sweet sweet power tit.

Bobfather

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002
Antichrist likely someone who fools the stupid Christians

hook

line

sinker
Soetoro did fool them as he is an illegal Kenyan Muslim that the churches should have warned their congregations to avoid at all cost.