ADVERTISEMENT

Herkie Recruiting Coordinator

We have plenty of our own twitterati doing the same. Seems the norm now.
There were people tweeting back saying thats their right to do and these kids want NIL money then they better get used to it. I dont even follow the coaches let alone the players.

Reactions: HuskerDana
Telling idiot Iowa fans to quit tweeting at recruits. Tells them its not helping. Thats funny shit.
Old news. Been going on all over from every fan base for years.
Hey, guess what. Things are changing in the world we live in.

The problem is that statements like that from the recruiting coordinators around the country won't make a bit of difference (in fact it might make the situation worse giving others the idea). The type of people that tweet things at players are the type of people who won't listen.

The problem is that statements like that from the recruiting coordinators around the country won't make a bit of difference (in fact it might make the situation worse giving others the idea). The type of people that tweet things at players are the type of people who won't listen.
Our very own recruiting analyst-national falls in that group. Twice (at least) banned from this board under different aliases for stalking recruits.

To be fair, Coleman was getting hammered for taking that sCUm visit.

To be fair, Coleman was getting hammered for taking that sCUm visit.
I'd be asking deon how much we are spending and how many nights at aspen best lodge, and hows the powder...
then sign with NU.
I defintly would'nt be modeling purses..

I rather be asking miami how many weeks yachting will be going on..

Reactions: jsachisler
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT