ADVERTISEMENT

Here's to James Franklin....

James Franklin is a great coach and an even better human being.
I loathe and despise PSU and their fans. But this guy is the real deal.

Great coaches don't lose games... especially two in a row!

He will be a great coach when he wins a national championship!

As for now, he is only a million times better coach than we currently have! Nothing less, nothing more. Winking

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
He comes off as an oddball at times....but no question he is a good coach and agree PSU lucked out to get him.

How can you not like this move by Franklin.

As far as him as a coach, everyone talks about his stud recruiting. With those recruits he's lost a few games now and won a few other close ones. He is doing this on the back of what may be the best player in college football...one who will be gone next year. I'm not sold on his ability to coach. However, it appears he knows how to teach some life lessons.

He comes off as an oddball at times....but no question he is a good coach and agree PSU lucked out to get him.

I don’t think it was luck. Before him, they got Bill O’Brien who did a fantastic job, so that is two in a row. The powers that be at Penn St. know what the Hell they are doing. Stark contrast to what goes on here.

Reactions: CDMXHusker
Uhh he actively interfered with and lied about what he knew in a gang rape investigation at Vanderbilt. He is a terrible person that once again made everything about him. At first I thought this thread was sarcastic.

Last edited:
That's perfect for psu
I mean yeah he tried to contact the accuser to keep her quiet and lied about seeing the video his players took of the rape so he could try to keep them on his team. And hey only 3 of the 4 players so far have been convicted of taking turns raping an unconscious girl. But at least he made a kid shake hands, what a great guy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT