Here we go again, Crazy Trumpers trying to murder Democrats

JOHNNY N

College Football Hall of Fame
Sep 24, 2003
Even this post lacked facts.

It is not true that facts are always present. Case in point, a lie is lacking facts.

Kellyanne had those "alternative facts" which you seem to partake in frequently.
My post has all the facts. Who is kellyanne?

madbird

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Nov 30, 2004
Democratic mayoral candidate in Louisville had an assassination attempt against his life when a crazy Trumper shot through his office intending to kill the candidate. Anyone heard from Bob today?

So I’m torn here. Can’t decide which is more pathetic. This despicable act by an obviously mentally ill young man, or you’re disgusting attempts to somehow connect him to President Trump.
I saw nothing in the article you posted that mentions Trump.
So is this your imitation of MSM reporting? If so, you nailed it.

mwulf

Recruiting Coordinator
Dec 15, 2013
Thigh Land
So I’m torn here. Can’t decide which is more pathetic. This despicable act by an obviously mentally ill young man, or you’re disgusting attempts to somehow connect him to President Trump.
It's all bullshit. These shooters aren't republican or democrats and it's sad when they immediately get labeled by each side. Theyre lost souls with anger issues.

madbird

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Nov 30, 2004
It's all bullshit. These shooters aren't republican or democrats and it's sad when they immediately get labeled by each side. Theyre lost souls with anger issues.
I don’t disagree. Only observation I’d make is there tends to be one side who L O V E S politicizing these things at about a 9-10 while the other side tends to do so at about a 1-2. So both sides technically do it. One just to a much greater degree than the other.
Like election cheating. One side probably has people engaged in it here and there. The other has turned it into an art form machine. Again, it’s really not equivalent.

SantaBarbaraSker

Gold Member
Nov 4, 2005
Where ever my wife tells me to be.
Democratic mayoral candidate in Louisville had an assassination attempt against his life when a crazy Trumper shot through his office intending to kill the candidate. Anyone heard from Bob today?

Laughing

SantaBarbaraSker

Gold Member
Nov 4, 2005
Where ever my wife tells me to be.
Well said. Show me an advocate for "civil war" and I'll show you a loser at life. People that are crushing it are not looking to blow everything up. confused old people who don't like and are frightened by the browns. watch fox and stock up on guns, gold, and ammo.

Theoretically, I’m “crushing it”… I wouldn’t mind seeing everything blowing up.

In other words… Your theory is specious.

JOHNNY N

Sep 24, 2003
Theoretically, I’m “crushing it”… I wouldn’t mind seeing everything blowing up.

In other words… Your theory is specious.

crushing-it.gif

Reactions: SantaBarbaraSker

jbskers

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
they are 100% dimmocrats...........

stop lying about it

Reactions: Bobfather
Aug 31, 2001

It’s so weird that @Huskermatt23 isn’t replying in this thread anymore…🤣🤣

Catch50

Athletic Director
Feb 5, 2003
Also not true, people are most likely to be radicalized when they feel they are becoming poorer and/or losing political influence. The reason Trumpers are getting so radicalized is that 40 years of Reaganomics that killed the middle class, and now turned many of them into working poors, and most of them belong to a declining demographic that feels they are losing control (white and religious).

Usually, people who are doing well or feel they have a say in life don't become radicalized.
These clowns always complain about their jobs being taken away. Yet there has been for many years a good supply of tech jobs. Stupid people prefer crappy jobs because writing a "Hello world" program is too hard for them.

TampaBaySkers

Defensive Coordinator
Oct 30, 2010
In Trump's economy you couldn't afford to buy a home? So you rent? Or did you make a poor decision or two in life?
Reading graphs must be difficult for you… but you are three-quarters retarded so no big surprise.

Huh? Home affordability was great under trump. We weren’t ready to buy as my wife was still in fellowship. We thought Biden would suck, but weren’t expecting him to make home less affordable than in 2007.

Biden’s economy for you..
6gljxy.jpg

Last edited:

burntorange72

All-American
Gold Member
Mar 9, 2004
Reading graphs must be difficult for you… but you are three-quarters retarded so no big surprise.

Huh? Home affordability was great under trump. We weren’t ready to buy as my wife was still in fellowship. We thought Biden would suck, but weren’t expecting him to make home less affordable than in 2007.

6gljxy.jpg

It becomes more and more difficult to see the Dems doing well in Nov. I wonder how Scope would spins this graph.

Catch50

Athletic Director
Feb 5, 2003

6gljxy.jpg
If you sent this graph the first time I asked you about a month ago, I never saw it. I have experienced over and over from you guys no response from simple questions. Regardless, plenty of people have bought homes when the economy has not been great. Finally, I am not so stupid as is much of the country to blame Biden for this economy. Biden didn't thrust covid on us and Trump did a terrible job getting us through covid. If Trump would have shown he cared and had some competence, your boy would still be in office.

ScarletNCream

Athletic Director
Jan 4, 2007

6gljxy.jpg

Wow, it’s weird Biden was able to do basically the same thing to nearly every country in the world

ScarletNCream

Athletic Director
Jan 4, 2007
It is the case. It’s a fact.. not a feeling.

Carry on with your Biden love fest 🤣🤣

So just to be clear and confirm how idiotic your statement is. You think the whole world is experiencing high gas prices and inflation because of Biden right now?

TampaBaySkers

Defensive Coordinator
Oct 30, 2010
So just to be clear and confirm how idiotic your statement is. You think the whole world is experiencing high gas prices and inflation because of Biden right now?
Biden is certainly a major factor ..

You clearly have no idea that when US suffers the world does indeed suffer. Maybe pickup a book or something..

Now quit hijacking OP’s crazy ass thread!!