ADVERTISEMENT

Here is the Police Report

I get it, there can be false accusations made, but in this case what is there to gain from her making a false accusation. Unless she is not very smart, here husband was about to potentially double his salary or more. Even if she was cheating and wanted a divorce, sabotaging his career does her no good when it comes to her future alimony and child support.
She more than likely will not receive alimony. Depends on a judges rule of a "lengthy marriage"... 6 years would uaually not qualify as a lengthy marriage in NE.typically its 10 years or more. Child support would absolutely be given under the NE child support guidelines

In fact Mickey was supposed to interview with Tulsa but he cancelled it because Trev and Rhule wanted to meet with him about a deal. Sooo he cancelled the job interview and returned home to find his wife bumpin uglies with another man. I forgive Mickey. I might have killed them both. Cheating bitch
Im with you. I have 0 sympathy for cheaters.

In fact Mickey was supposed to interview with Tulsa but he cancelled it because Trev and Rhule wanted to meet with him about a deal. Sooo he cancelled the job interview and returned home to find his wife bumpin uglies with another man. I forgive Mickey. I might have killed them both. Cheating bitch
Why would Mickey cancel a job interview for a head coaching position just because Rhule wanted to talk with him? That makes no sense.

Also, if she is having an affair, why would he want to flush her phone down the toilet? Your sources may be spot on, but it would make way more sense that she had the goods on him.

Why would Mickey cancel a job interview for a head coaching position just because Rhule wanted to talk with him? That makes no sense.

Also, if she is having an affair, why would he want to flush her phone down the toilet? Your sources may be spot on, but it would make way more sense that she had the goods on him.

That was my opinion.

You might cancel a job interview for something you didn’t want, for a job interview for something you did want in a place where your kids are currently in school and where people know you and generally like you. Many programs have one or two assistant coaches that have survived through several head coaching changes. And who knows who tried to flush who’s cell phone down the toilet? I’m starting to hope they figure out how to keep Mickey.

• Haha
Reactions: moralvictories
Waived his Miranda Rights? Mistake number 2.
We all have friends who are lawyers. One of my best friends, easily the smartest one in the group is a tax lawyer and hates to go to court, but even he tells me "Don't ever say anything to the police. Keep your mouth shut". He tells me that if you refuse to speak to the police they will often threaten to take you to jail, but you will probably end up there anyway. Keep your mouth shut and your lawyer won't have to overcome the mistakes you made by talking to the police. By the way I have never seen the inside of a jail, so it is not like I have ever been required to follow his advice.

I have 3 neighbors (one is the County Sheriff) who are cops and great guys. I also have a good friend who is a cop. I think they have a tough job, but it only takes one bad apple to ruin it for the rest of them. We need to have a national directory for bad cops. Too many of them get fired from one job and move to another city or state and get another. We had one young woman cop (23-25 years old) who got fired for incompetence from the city I live in. I don't think she even made it through her probationary period before being fired. After a few months the neighboring city hired her. Shortly thereafter she was performing back-up for another officer who was arresting a dumb 19 year-old boy who failed to go to traffic court. He was in the driveway of his parent's house in the back seat of a 2-door car with a couple of friends, a boy and girl, in the front seat. As the girl in the front passenger seat was getting out of her seat so the boy could get out of the back, the young woman cop, Not the officer who was standing right next to the car, thought she saw a gun and fired multiple rounds into the boy. He dies at the scene. No gun and a dead kid. How tragic is that?

Last edited:
I just tell the police the joe friday facts and move on..I don't really partake in degenerate behavior, thus police, lawyers, judges ect...are not a problem for me..alot of times I have to instruct them on the law, so they see the need for the Gospel. the first of the 3 uses of the law.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT