ADVERTISEMENT

Here is the Police Report

Mickey may be guilty of all of the allegations. However at this point that is all there is "allegations". Lots of rumors and innuendos etc. There is a reason that there are trials and not just judgement based on what is initially reported and what charges are filed.
the court of public opinion has already deliberated

perhaps in 2 years he'll be vindicated on the back page of some small local publication

Reactions: leodisflowers
They don’t have to give him a dime but expect they will. Mickey still has kids to put clothes on and my gut says Trev is as sick about this as anybody.
Nebraska Football isn't a charity.

Mickey should've thought about those who depend on him before he (allegedly) committed the crime.

Reactions: moralvictories
I suspect ANY form of settlement will depend upon the facts as they come to light.
The court case will take months. Not sure NU has to wait for that but that’s where just reaching a termination settlement before a trial could come in. He’s screwed one way or another. I expect him to be in truck driving school within weeks. WalMart drivers start at over 80k.

Reactions: BleedRed78
The court case will take months. Not sure NU has to wait for that but that’s where just reaching a termination settlement before a trial could come in. He’s screwed one way ir another. I expect him to be in truck driving school within weeks. WalMart drivers start at over 80k.
hqdefault.jpg

• Love
Reactions: dinglefritz
they don't have to settle.

Mickey will not receive another dime.

he is in breach of his contract.

God may forgive sinners, but lawyers and accountants do not.
Nebraska isn't going to let Mickey go to the poor house. In public it will seem that way. But boosters will take care of him.

My only question is did she cheat on him? It sounds like thats what happened.
In fact Mickey was supposed to interview with Tulsa but he cancelled it because Trev and Rhule wanted to meet with him about a deal. Sooo he cancelled the job interview and returned home to find his wife bumpin uglies with another man. I forgive Mickey. I might have killed them both. Cheating bitch

Reactions: HuskerLegion
In fact Mickey was supposed to interview with Tulsa but he cancelled it because Trev and Rhule wanted to meet with him about a deal. Sooo he cancelled the job interview and returned home to find his wife bumpin uglies with another man. I forgive Mickey. I might have killed them both. Cheating bitch
The report never said he found his wife with another man.

Reactions: king_kong_
thanks for making it make sense, mickeys rep restored...
whole lotta nonsense when mickey could have been wr coach and recruiting

So, she was doing it with her brother upstairs??

Reactions: redfanusa
So, she was doing it with her brother upstairs??
I’m not sure what their house is like and if/why the brother was there. The guy identified In the police report might not be who she said he was. Why the hell would her brother be at their house? WHICH begs the question did she lie to the investigating officers about who the person was? If he was her brother did the brother show up after the fact? I think the veracity of Mrs Joseph’s account might be questioned. IF the brother was there when Mickey lost his mind I’m at a loss for words on what she was doing. Clearly an unpremeditated crime of passion in any case.

Joseph can still be involved with the children's life on a daily and regular basis. It isn't as though we are talking about a single mother with no involvement from the father.

As far as witness accounts go, the eye witness is the best witness. Where the problems come into play is when witnesses talk to each other before they give their statements. When I was in banking, our procedures for a robbery were to immediately separate all of the people that were involved and have them right down a description of the incident as they remember it. You don't want them discussing the incident and having them come up with a description or a version because the facts get skewed and all of a sudden Mary is remembering what Suzy said happened and not what she remembered happening. In this case if Joseph left the house, I am sure his wife and her brother discussed what happened and instead of remembering what actually happened, they end up telling portions of their combined stories.

It's not the same as livng in the same house. Not even close. Money has nothing to do with parenting.

Reactions: dinglefritz
It's not the same as livng in the same house. Not even close. Money has nothing to do with parenting.
Who said anything about money? Of course it isn't the same as living in the same house. But there can still be daily involvement.

If either or both of the parents are out catting around, how or why would that enviornment be better for the children?

Just to give a bit different perspective (and no way endorsing anything about MJ or saying what is in the report is true or not). A very close family member of mine was accused of something similar. His SO made the same accusations, had marks on her arms (he had far more on his body though) and her mother backed up her claims. The police report also had a very slanted report from the interviews.

It later transpired that she lied about what happened and admitted it, her mother lied about what happened and all because she was simply pissed at him and attacked him by jumping on him when he tried to deescalate the situation and stop her coming into the room, hence the marks. The mother hated him and was quite happy when he got arrested.

In the end, all the charges were dropped, and I am just glad none of this made it into the public for him. Because it is damaging, and no one believes you (including me at the time). So, I prefer to wait. If he is guilty, he'll pay for it. If not, that will come out as well.

Just to give a bit different perspective (and no way endorsing anything about MJ or saying what is in the report is true or not). A very close family member of mine was accused of something similar. His SO made the same accusations, had marks on her arms (he had far more on his body though) and her mother backed up her claims. The police report also had a very slanted report from the interviews.

It later transpired that she lied about what happened and admitted it, her mother lied about what happened and all because she was simply pissed at him and attacked him by jumping on him when he tried to deescalate the situation and stop her coming into the room, hence the marks. The mother hated him and was quite happy when he got arrested.

In the end, all the charges were dropped, and I am just glad none of this made it into the public for him. Because it is damaging, and no one believes you (including me at the time). So, I prefer to wait. If he is guilty, he'll pay for it. If not, that will come out as well.
I get it, there can be false accusations made, but in this case what is there to gain from her making a false accusation. Unless she is not very smart, here husband was about to potentially double his salary or more. Even if she was cheating and wanted a divorce, sabotaging his career does her no good when it comes to her future alimony and child support.

I get it, there can be false accusations made, but in this case what is there to gain from her making a false accusation. Unless she is not very smart, here husband was about to potentially double his salary or more. Even if she was cheating and wanted a divorce, sabotaging his career does her no good when it comes to her future alimony and child support.
She screwed her kids. Stupid woman

Reactions: itseasyas1-2-3
She screwed her kids. Stupid woman
now that we know she's at fault, I'd like to see mickey be offered the wr/recruiting job
so he can get colemen, hausmen, decoldest, and a few other signed..
and maybe next summer he could do some community service stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: LonghornInOmaha
now that we know she's at fault, I'd like to see mickey be offered the wr/recruiting job
so he can get colemen, hausmen, decoldest, and a few other signed..
and maybe next summer he could do some community service stuff.
we don't know shit. At most we have third hand info from a friend of Dingle's, who may or may not know what happened or who was screwing who, or if they both were screwing around.

Doesn't everybody have a home surveillance camera? Ain't nobody cheating on their spouse at home anymore.

we don't know shit. At most we have third hand info from a friend of Dingle's, who may or may not know what happened or who was screwing who, or if they both were screwing around.
if in fact she did cheat, that remain my stance

I know in this liberal cesspool many consider adultry as the hip thing to do..but not me..I ain't lib

Last edited:
All the rumors, and in the end nobody knows shit.

I know somebody who knows somebody who says that Tom Osborne would walk Vine Street late at night in a pink teddy and stiletto heals, looking for hot man meat. Shezus, the WWW is 30 years old and people still fall for that baloney?

I watched a program that showed a crime (purse snatching in a busy park) in actual time and had 5 different eyewitnesses from 5 different angles. These were all documented with cameras from every angle, then they staged the crime and filmed the entire incident. All five eyewitnesses had different stories but were pretty accurate from the angle they were subject to. Not every witness saw the entire incident from beginning to end. The description of the perp was inaccurate and the color of the clothing was off. It was fascinating. Since then I take eyewitness accounts as uncertain but factual to a crime committed.

There was a mediocre movie called vantage point with something similar around a bombing.

I know somebody who knows somebody who says that Tom Osborne would walk Vine Street late at night in a pink teddy and stiletto heals, looking for hot man meat. Shezus, the WWW is 30 years old and people still fall for that baloney?
I heard that too

south park cartman GIF

ADVERTISEMENT