ADVERTISEMENT

Here is the Police Report

king_kong_

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2021
Fi7NfgUVEAAGnUF

Fi7Npb1UcAERdCJ

So he denies punching her and grabbing her hair. But doesn't deny strangling her.

Wait... so the brother saw him choking her, yelled at him and thats when he pushed her on the couch.. But she stated he pushed her on the couch then started choking her? Not poking holes or defending Mickey but those are 2 different stories right?

Reactions: dinglefritz
Wait... so the brother saw him choking her, yelled at him and thats when he pushed her on the couch.. But she stated he pushed her on the couch then started choking her? Not poking holes or defending Mickey but those are 2 different stories right?
also mickey denide hitting her but not strangulation...

Now that details are starting to come out, I'm going to change my tune a bit as it did look like something happened and Mickey was the perpetrator. Nowhere did I say I would excuse Mickey's actions if true, but to wait until the facts come out. Well the facts are coming out and it doesn't look good for Mickey. And he's a PoS if true.

Stories often differ some in traumatic situations like this. It is very consistent with her version of events thought. As to her version, she had obvious physical injuries and evidence (hair) that matched her story. That is called probable cause right there. In addition, nobody's version has her as the primary aggressor. This affidavit looks like a slam dunk. Mickey better start thinking of a good plea deal. That strangulation charge would be the one he needs to knock down if he don't want to see much jail time. Dude should work with his attorney to get him into some intensive anger management counseling and whatever other things he needs to address to show the court he would not do this again. Regardless, he coaching days are going to eat shit for a few years minimum it would seem. We will see how this all turns out.

Stories often differ some in traumatic situations like this. It is very consistent with her version of events thought. As to her version, she had obvious physical injuries and evidence (hair) that matched her story. That is called probable cause right there. In addition, nobody's version has her as the primary aggressor. This affidavit looks like a slam dunk. Mickey better start thinking of a good plea deal. That strangulation charge would be the one he needs to knock down if he don't want to see much jail time. Dude should work with his attorney to get him into some intensive anger management counseling and whatever other things he needs to address to show the court he would not do this again. Regardless, he coaching days are going to eat shit for a few years minimum it would seem. We will see how this all turns out.
I wonder if he’ll still get paid by Nebraska for the final two years of his contract? If so, he won’t be hurting for money for awhile. But of course a divorce could change that.

Anyone want to speculate? My theory is Mickey, being a popular male coach in a university full of young women, got involved with one or many women. His wife found out and got something texted or messaged to her. She approaches MJ about it, and the argument commences.

So he denies punching her and grabbing her hair. But doesn't deny strangling her.
While reading the report it seems that way, may just be the way the report was written. He may have actually denied any of the physical contact, and the officer just wrote it that way. Or, it may be that he did in fact only deny those.

I read police reports in a near daily basis as part if my job. Love our officers, but they aren't perfect when it comes to writing reports. All I'm saying is, don't take the way it was written to mean he actually didn't deny choking her.

Reactions: OzzyLvr
Anyone want to speculate? My theory is Mickey, being a popular male coach in a university full of young women, got involved with one or many women. His wife found out and got something texted or messaged to her. She approaches MJ about it, and the argument commences.
I would tend to agree. Why would he want to flush the phone to destroy evidence if she was the one cheating.

we need to get mike mcknight on this,

aperently mickey thinks it's ok to be messing around with some young hussy, while married
or
pracilla in some way thinks it's ok to be cheating in some weird way, thats how she gets her kicks

either way let the truth be exposed by the day

I would tend to agree. Why would he want to flush the phone to destroy evidence if she was the one cheating.
He could have found the other guy on her phone.....maybe even threatened him and tried to throw her phone out. I guess it'll all come to light soon enough.

Still doesn't completely excuse choking and beating a woman.

Facts prove the most unreliable witness is a personal witness. They only see it from 1 angle and probably not the entire incident. I am not discounting his story, but he can only say what he saw from his time in the incident and from the angle from where he was. This is not denouncing him or the fact that the assault happened. Only two people know absolutely for certain what happened and why.

This whole incident is a terrible thing. More than just MJ's life will be affected by this. His children will be affected for life. As time passes, this altercation will be forgotten, and Precilla's and Mickey's life will go on with career advancements and new jobs. The fact that a nuclear family will once again be torn apart is more damaging. My prayers go to the children, they face an uphill battle without a father figure to guide them in a society that disregards the unity of the mother and father family.

Facts prove the most unreliable witness is a personal witness. They only see it from 1 angle and probably not the entire incident. I am not discounting his story, but he can only say what he saw from his time in the incident and from the angle from where he was. This is not denouncing him or the fact that the assault happened. Only two people know absolutely for certain what happened and why.

This whole incident is a terrible thing. More than just MJ's life will be affected by this. His children will be affected for life. As time passes, this altercation will be forgotten, and Precilla's and Mickey's life will go on with career advancements and new jobs. The fact that a nuclear family will once again be torn apart is more damaging. My prayers go to the children, they face an uphill battle without a father figure to guide them in a society that disregards the unity of the mother and father family.
Joseph can still be involved with the children's life on a daily and regular basis. It isn't as though we are talking about a single mother with no involvement from the father.

As far as witness accounts go, the eye witness is the best witness. Where the problems come into play is when witnesses talk to each other before they give their statements. When I was in banking, our procedures for a robbery were to immediately separate all of the people that were involved and have them right down a description of the incident as they remember it. You don't want them discussing the incident and having them come up with a description or a version because the facts get skewed and all of a sudden Mary is remembering what Suzy said happened and not what she remembered happening. In this case if Joseph left the house, I am sure his wife and her brother discussed what happened and instead of remembering what actually happened, they end up telling portions of their combined stories.

The man is to love his wife as Christ loved the church. Christ came to serve the church. When man and women come together in marriage it is the perfection of the Trinity. God is the headship, Christ is the image, and the Holy Spirit is the action. No one person in the marriage is more important than the other, just as there is no one Person of the Trinity more important than the other. Take away any one person in either of the relationships and you have no perfection. Man is to serve his wife; together they act as one to make God's example of perfection on earth.
f49dca52-a547-4ef4-ad5c-bc401f11b69a_text.gif

Now that details are starting to come out, I'm going to change my tune a bit as it did look like something happened and Mickey was the perpetrator. Nowhere did I say I would excuse Mickey's actions if true, but to wait until the facts come out. Well the facts are coming out and it doesn't look good for Mickey. And he's a PoS if true.
It sounds legitimate and with a witness. It is awful and him being jailed and losing his job is warranted.

Even if there was infidelity, it wouldn’t justify this. If anything, it sounds like he was undercharged.

Priscilla should reinstate her Twitter. I don’t think anyone in our fan base would condone what Mickey did.

I feel bad for their adorable little kids. Sucks.

Joseph can still be involved with the children's life on a daily and regular basis. It isn't as though we are talking about a single mother with no involvement from the father.

As far as witness accounts go, the eye witness is the best witness. Where the problems come into play is when witnesses talk to each other before they give their statements. When I was in banking, our procedures for a robbery were to immediately separate all of the people that were involved and have them right down a description of the incident as they remember it. You don't want them discussing the incident and having them come up with a description or a version because the facts get skewed and all of a sudden Mary is remembering what Suzy said happened and not what she remembered happening. In this case if Joseph left the house, I am sure his wife and her brother discussed what happened and instead of remembering what actually happened, they end up telling portions of their combined stories.
I watched a program that showed a crime (purse snatching in a busy park) in actual time and had 5 different eyewitnesses from 5 different angles. These were all documented with cameras from every angle, then they staged the crime and filmed the entire incident. All five eyewitnesses had different stories but were pretty accurate from the angle they were subject to. Not every witness saw the entire incident from beginning to end. The description of the perp was inaccurate and the color of the clothing was off. It was fascinating. Since then I take eyewitness accounts as uncertain but factual to a crime committed.

He’s not a POS. He’s a flawed human being just like you and me. Now if he had thought about it, waited until the dark of night then snuck into the house and killed her….then he’s a POS.

There’s a reason that premeditation is a factor in murder trials.

I’ll be surprised if this ever goes to trial.

I watched a program that showed a crime (purse snatching in a busy park) in actual time and had 5 different eyewitnesses from 5 different angles. These were all documented with cameras from every angle, then they staged the crime and filmed the entire incident. All five eyewitnesses had different stories but were pretty accurate from the angle they were subject to. Not every witness saw the entire incident from beginning to end. The description of the perp was inaccurate and the color of the clothing was off. It was fascinating. Since then I take eyewitness accounts as uncertain but factual to a crime committed.
agree, but if they discuss the incident before giving their account, it is even more convoluted.

It sounds legitimate and with a witness. It is awful and him being jailed and losing his job is warranted.

Even if there was infidelity, it wouldn’t justify this. If anything, it sounds like he was undercharged.

Priscilla should reinstate her Twitter. I don’t think anyone in our fan base would condone what Mickey did.

I feel bad for their adorable little kids. Sucks.
Not undercharged. That virtually never happens.

And apparently this is the guy that some kids would only stay at Nebraska for... Recruits fall in love with the university not a man.

Mickey may be guilty of all of the allegations. However at this point that is all there is "allegations". Lots of rumors and innuendos etc. There is a reason that there are trials and not just judgement based on what is initially reported and what charges are filed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT