ADVERTISEMENT

Here Is Something Positive About the B1G

king_kong_

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2021
advanced 2 teams (ILL, ohiost) to the national title match play, which is the golf equivalent of the CWS - top 8 in the national stroke play event advance

ILL won the stroke play tourney (and #1 seed) by 16 strokes

decent showing

are-you-ok-checking.gif

advanced 2 teams (ILL, ohiost) to the national title match play, which is the golf equivalent of the CWS - top 8 in the national stroke play event advance

decent showing
People forget the greatest golfer of all time. Jack Nicklaus played at Ohio State.

decent showing
I think the Illini golf team has been amazing for like 5 plus years. Kind of surprising.

Reactions: king_kong_

decent showing
Way to go Kong. I knew you could do it. Proud of you 👏 🥰

Yes, unfortunately while the rest of the BIG schools are trying to elevate this conference Nebraska continues to be an embarrassment.

He was charged with second-offense aggravated DUI and having an open alcohol container.

Balak announced he would step down as head coach on July 29, the same day he was charged.

In a statement, he said, “I have made the decision to step away from my position as men’s golf coach at the University of Nebraska. It is time for me to focus on my family and pursue other professional opportunities which allow me to spend more time at home and less time away on the road. It has been an incredible experience to coach the young men in our program here in Lincoln. I am extremely grateful to the administration and Nebraska Athletics for this opportunity. There is No Place Like Nebraska. Thank you!”

Thanks for the breaking news, I'll alert everyone to get them up to speed

I think the Illini golf team has been amazing for like 5 plus years. Kind of surprising.
they lost right away in the match play but lapping the field in the national stroke plat tourney was impressive

Yes, unfortunately while the rest of the BIG schools are trying to elevate this conference Nebraska continues to be an embarrassment.

He was charged with second-offense aggravated DUI and having an open alcohol container.

Balak announced he would step down as head coach on July 29, the same day he was charged.

In a statement, he said, “I have made the decision to step away from my position as men’s golf coach at the University of Nebraska. It is time for me to focus on my family and pursue other professional opportunities which allow me to spend more time at home and less time away on the road. It has been an incredible experience to coach the young men in our program here in Lincoln. I am extremely grateful to the administration and Nebraska Athletics for this opportunity. There is No Place Like Nebraska. Thank you!”

Red Mikey = Finger sniffer.

Smelly Monkey Faint GIF - Smelly Monkey Faint Monkey GIFs

Reactions: scarletred

sally kohn troll GIF by The Opposite of Hate

^got jabbed for the free Krispy Kreme promo

"Smelled alcohol"

I can't ever smell it on a person, can any of you? I can smell it in the bottle but that is about it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT