ADVERTISEMENT

Hearing Taylor is N!!

Is it ok for an AD to have as much contact with prospective student-athletes as Moos does? I love that he does it, but this seems like something the morons at the NCAA would get their panties in a bunch about.

Is it ok for an AD to have as much contact with prospective student-athletes as Moos does? I love that he does it, but this seems like something the morons at the NCAA would get their panties in a bunch about.

On campus during an official visit, he can spend as much time with recruits as he wants. Just can't contact them off-campus.

Nothing official yet
He did cancel his Mizzou visit
Everything looks very positive

Yep the kid has seen the inside of the weight room so it seems
Parents were really into the academic side- Moos wowed them. That doesnt matter to all the kids- but it certainly helps for some

Nothing official yet
He did cancel his Mizzou visit
Everything looks very positive

Yep the kid has seen the inside of the weight room so it seems
Parents were really into the academic side- Moos wowed them. That doesnt matter to all the kids- but it certainly helps for some

Gotta love Moos getting in on the recruiting game. He's such a likeable character.

He's not the first or only AD to be part of the on campus recruiting effort. I recall recruits meeting with Osborne when he was the AD.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT