ADVERTISEMENT

Heard you guys had a scrimmage over the bye week

Dude, everyone else in this thread gets it. They either laugh or flip some light hearted jab back. You however go all in on homophobic insults, which shows what kind of person you really are.
Wait...is making a boyfriend reference and then saying your dad is a slut (dudes can be sluts too) homophobic?

I feel like you don't know what homophobic means.

Why would i be waiting for your boyfriend to get home from the bar? LoL, you guys really need to lighten up, just a joke. Back up from the ledge a little
While you idiot Iowa fans may think husker fans are "on the ledge", very few are. Most realize where this is going and know Frost will flip this. Now yes we all get frustrated and express concerns, but deep down we know this is going to take time. What we get tired of is crap programs and fan based coming here over and over and over and over saying the same shit the last 2 years. Notice Ohio St, Penn St, Michigan fans are almost never over hear talking shit. Honestly the only idiotic fan base that comes to our board is Iowa fans or UCF fans. Neither I would consider the most prestigious of programs.
Yeah we get it we are bad. Nobody here is pounding our chest claiming we are some world beater program right now. Focus on your own crap team and accomplishing something better than a bowl game and win over Nebraska.

While you idiot Iowa fans may think husker fans are "on the ledge", very few are. Most realize where this is going and know Frost will flip this. Now yes we all get frustrated and express concerns, but deep down we know this is going to take time. What we get tired of is crap programs and fan based coming here over and over and over and over saying the same shit the last 2 years. Notice Ohio St, Penn St, Michigan fans are almost never over hear talking shit. Honestly the only idiotic fan base that comes to our board is Iowa fans or UCF fans. Neither I would consider the most prestigious of programs.
Yeah we get it we are bad. Nobody here is pounding our chest claiming we are some world beater program right now. Focus on your own crap team and accomplishing something better than a bowl game and win over Nebraska.

Yep, not on the ledge at all. You get that crazy over a silly meme. And i didn't say most Nebraska fans are, just the ones that go psychotic every time someone gives them a little grief. If Iowa fans trigger you so much, just block them, not that hard.

The meme is sexist. As we have been told by the media, women are just as good as men. The US women's soccer team was the best team of all time.

Reactions: husker2612
As a Husker fan, the OP clearly wins the thread. The replies read like an 8-year old trying to be witty.
I have zero problems with the meme. It is funny. However, No need to continually come to our board and post the same type of stuff over and over. If they wan't to post that stuff all day every day on their own boards, have at it.

Dude, everyone else in this thread gets it. They either laugh or flip some light hearted jab back. You however go all in on homophobic insults, which shows what kind of person you really are.
You should see the crap they post after a loss.

I live in Iowa City. I'm used to this shit, but it does get tiresome after a while, and while it was never particularly funny, it's getting less and less so.

Yep, not on the ledge at all. You get that crazy over a silly meme. And i didn't say most Nebraska fans are, just the ones that go psychotic every time someone gives them a little grief. If Iowa fans trigger you so much, just block them, not that hard.

you’re an idiot. Everyone else in this thread gets it but you ;)

and no, no Husker fans are in the ledge. It just gets old seeing Iowa fans living on our board for the past 2-3 years because they happen to beat up on Mike Riley crap team. Again, you don’t see OSU fans, PSU fans, Michigan fans or any other teams fans here talking crap every day of the week today you? NO, just Iowa fans pounding their chests over 7-8 win seasons and beating bad Husker teams the past few years. I get it, Iowa fans know that’s the best the will get. Acceptance is nice isn’t it?

Minny's got 6

I’m lost with this, it says Minnesota CLAIMED National Titles in 1904, 1934, 1935, 1936, 1940 and 1941. And the lone one in 1960 was a consensus National Title. So how many had Minnesota actually won? And I’m not sure if I’d every pound my chest over having National titles my team claimed in the 1904 and 1930s and a couple in the 1940s.

I’m lost with this, it says Minnesota CLAIMED National Titles in 1904, 1934, 1935, 1936, 1940 and 1941. And the lone one in 1960 was a consensus National Title. So how many had Minnesota actually won? And I’m not sure if I’d every pound my chest over having National titles my team claimed in the 1904 and 1930s and a couple in the 1940s.

1904, 30's, 40's = to 70's

1904, 30's, 40's = to 70's

It does? Weird, that’s like 40 to 70 years before the 70s and I don’t see many Husker fans bragging about the 70 titles. When the Huskers do, it’s usually the 94, 95, and 97 titles. And I don’t see many Husker fans going around pounding their chests. When it’s brought up, it’s usually two Husker fans talking about those title runs. Nothing more and nothing less.

It does? Weird, that’s like 40 to 70 years before the 70s and I don’t see many Husker fans bragging about the 70 titles. When the Huskers do, it’s usually the 94, 95, and 97 titles.

Actually any title claimed before the College Football Playoffs should have an asterisk next to it as they are now considered "mythical" titles basically just awarded and not earned.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT