ADVERTISEMENT

Heard a rumor as well ...

On a related topic... IF the Raiola rumor is true and Frost was too drunk to meet with his son and the assembled guests, resulting in losing his son as a recruit on the spot, then perhaps it can account for why we have seen no improvement in our offensive line play under Raiola. Because if he realized at that moment that Frost was a train wreck and a cluster **** of a drunkard, then from that point forward he may have not had the motivation himself to put 110% effort into his coaching. Just a speculation on my part.....
nah

If the rumors are true, the players probably knew. What seems strange to me is that if they knew he was a POS, you think they would have rallied behind Mickey after Frost was fired and played better. But instead, they played like sh*t against Oklahoma.
He had a week..... Good Lord, give the man a chance...

Reactions: dinglefritz
I'm 1000 miles away and only somewhat follow what's going on. So you are telling me that the boosters didn't care? If so the problem goes much deeper than Frost.

For comparison sake, I work at Northwestern and Nebraska’s AD department during Frost’s tenure (even some prior), from boosters on up and down, to culture and the like, is on par with a high school. Here’s to hoping Trev Alberts - as it seems to be at this moment since he joined - is making it into a functional, professional, and profitable (long term) group.

It absolutely would not make national news. It is still hearsay and I promise you Dom would not go on the record talking about this to a local media source let alone a national media source.
Sorry, I don't mean like NBC...I mean like big time podcasts and local hacks.

I mean, local dudes did it to Moos, he had so issue a statement that he was not face down at the bars...They did it to Frost with his wife and he had to walk out on the field with his family...Those dudes don't care if it is hearsay.

Reactions: OzzyLvr
ADVERTISEMENT