ADVERTISEMENT

((Heads Up)) Rudolph on tonight!!

I watched.
Again.
It's good.
But it ain't as good as The Year Without a Santa Claus.
the only xmas DVD I own! although, yukon cornelius is one of my favorite rankin & bass characters.

Reactions: c2o
At the end when they are throwing the misfit toys out of the sled, they give them each an umbrella to float down with....

...except the bird who doesn't fly!

I watched.
Again.
It's good.
But it ain't as good as The Year Without a Santa Claus.

The Miser Brothers are awesome!

year-without-a-santa-claus-mother-nature.jpg

10 things you probably didn't now about Rudolph TV special.

Rudolph

Unfortunate that after two seasons they bowed to political correctness and filmed a new scene where the misfit toys were picked up and given as gifts. I mean it all sounds good, but as an adult I might have ended up with my parents on Dr. Phil telling America I hated them starting with giving me a train with a caboose with square wheels as a child.

Reactions: tpmcg
Why the hell are they showing this in November...I'm pissed I missed it.....cmon Trump get this corrected.

At least I did get my annual Wizard of Oz fix.

Why the hell are they showing this in November...I'm pissed I missed it.....cmon Trump get this corrected.

I hear ya bro. I thought they would wait at least one more week.

Last edited:
Reactions: jeans15

I believe they always show right before Christmas too, so you should probably check.

Starting tomorrow that local channel and direct tv are parting ways till they get prices negotiated so I better not miss any more classics.

I forget which holiday cartoon they were playing, but I loaded up Rudolph from our file server. Play it any time I want. I have it on DVD, but just selecting it on the screen and launching it is so much better. I've been working to go discless for years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT