ADVERTISEMENT

(Heads Up) Oregon Spring game

scarletred

Nebraska Legend
Jun 17, 2001
Will be on at 1:00 pm on the Pac 12 Network if some of you are interested on a rainy day.

I'm interested to see how their QB look and new defense look.

Last edited:
Interesting that David Yost has resurfaced in Eugene he was Pinkel offensive coordinator at Missouri as many of you remember.

Ducks defense looks improved going to the 4-3. Looks like a athletic team with the usual speed they have had.

Offense could have looked better the QB's were off limits to contact.No question they will not be as good at QB as they were in the past with Mariota and Vernan Adams.

Terry Wilson had some series and he joined our POB in throwing an interception in their spring game too.

I can't wait for this game this fall.

Last edited:
If we don't get cute we will hammer them with a power run attack.
423ea46a1a5f99566d5465f3480a113436b2cd8547efbc12bcc2c2b1a006c268.jpg

Reactions: redcol
Ducks defense looks improved going to the 4-3. Looks like a athletic team with the usual speed they have had.

Offense could have looked better the QB's were off limits to contact.No question they will not be as good at QB as they were in the past with Mariota and Vernan Adams.

Terry Wilson had some series and he joined our POB in throwing an interception in their spring game too.

I can't wait for this game this fall.
It shapes up as a make or break game for Nebraska being ranked. If we win we'll be ranked and if we lose we're out until at least November.

ADVERTISEMENT