ADVERTISEMENT

((Heads Up)) Lawrence Phillips story on ESPN....NOW!!!***

It's been over 20 years ago. Let it go. Plenty of things have happened since. Why are we still rehashing things like this? I'm watching ESPN too, intrigued about what they're going to say about the Nebraska/Miami series, and they bring this up?? WTF??

This my take-away from this: Husker nation and the media for sure, needs to close the book on LP and move on. Phillips is a sad sorry commentary. He cannot function normally in society. For the sake of public safety Lawrence is right were he needs to be....in prison.

It's a human tragedy story. It isn't going anywhere. I thought it was a fair story.

It's been over 20 years ago. Let it go. Plenty of things have happened since. Why are we still rehashing things like this? I'm watching ESPN too, intrigued about what they're going to say about the Nebraska/Miami series, and they bring this up?? WTF??
This was a good story. If you are worried about recruiting and such, this was a good look at our glory days for those young high schoolers who aren't aware. I didnt see it reflecting in a negative way our program at all.

Not worried about anything other than it just being old news. Fair or not, could care less. If we're going to be told to that we can't hang on to the glory years, then it's only fair that we don't rehash old news, either. Move on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT