ADVERTISEMENT

Hawks and Cats

Scoreboard baby!!! We got the latest victory on Iowa!

On the down side, a Michigan State fan told me earlier how bad Nebraska sucks compared to the Spartans. Any debate I had with him end with him saying “scoreboard!”. I think I got him with reminding him how bad Tom Osborne kicked their ass in the 90s Winking
That's why no Nebraska fan should talk shit.

Last edited:
That's why no Nebraska should talk shit.
I should have put it “*” that it was satire. No way would I ever tell anybody their program sucked over our last five years . Looking forward have something to brag about in the future, but at this stage, absolutely not talking smack with any other program.

Reactions: GaRed
I should have put it “*” that it was satire. No way would I ever tell anybody their program sucked over our last five years . Looking forward have something to brag about in the future, but at this stage, absolutely not talking smack with any other program.
We have a few monkeys that still do. Kinda like the kid you beat up in school and he still walks away talking shit.

Reactions: B1G RED RULES
We have a few monkeys that still do. Kinda like the kid you beat up in school and he still walks away talking shit.
Bro...as a new Indiana fan I get to rip on your team (Wisconsin), you have to admit, that was embarrassing today.

Highest Scoring Games at Wrigley Field this year:

8/1: Cubs 20, Reds 9

4/11: Cubs 14, Mariners 9

8/2: Cubs 16, Reds 6

7/18: Cubs 17, Nationals 3

9/20: Pirates 13, Cubs 7

9/5: Cubs 11, Giants 8

11/4: Iowa 10, Northwestern

Bro...as a new Indiana fan I get to rip on your team (Wisconsin), you have to admit, that was embarrassing today.

Dude you don't have what it takes to come at me , stop while you're ahead. Wisconsin is not my team. Why would a Nebraska fan rip on anyone after losing to a team with two miserable wins, and to a opposing fan who's team who has fisted us for a decade .....answer....a Moron.

Dude you don't have what it takes to come at me , stop while you're ahead. Wisconsin is not my team. Why would a Nebraska fan rip on anyone after losing to a team with two miserable wins, and to a opposing fan who's team who has fisted us for a decade .....answer....a Moron.
Did you have a stroke while trying to reply? My god.

Just hit the "reply" button once, then just type your reply, then hit "Post reply"

Anyway, what did you and the other Badger fans think about that loss today?

So, you are saying that I am coming at you and winning?

Not if our defense and special teams dont step up.

Defense has been carrying this team all year and had a little letdown today.

Also, special teams were not so special.

Offense pretty much played like they have all year.

Throw incompetent (or crooked) officiating into the mix and it's very hard to win.
The team can control all but one of those things. Let's hope they grab hold of that wheel.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT