ADVERTISEMENT

Hawkeyes > Huskers

What-Is-A-Paragraph_-1.jpg

My bad. I forgot this paper was being graded.

Literally imaging being such a tremendous loser that you go to another team’s board to post.

only iowa fan can justify it, using nothing close to sound logic.

what colossal turds every single one of them must be.
But we own you and that’s all that counts presently.

Wasn’t posted in anger. Nebraska sucks this year. Iowa also sucks.. just a bit less suckier.

My stocks made more than your Burger King assistant manager job pays out in five years.
You don't have any stocks, you work for me at BK! Don't be late today, I want you in and flipping burgers at 5 sharp Gordon Gecko! 🤣🤣

Simulating the snap count is against the rules, you do know that right? Pointing it out and getting it stopped is not being a crybaby.

Also 70K is not a lot of fans and last time we went there with a full stadium we lost by 3.

If it was occurring on the field it is a penalty. People doing it off the field isn’t and being a cry-baby about it is so Braska.

Iowa has had a handful of top 10 finishes and multiple top 25 finishes in the last 20 years! They average 1.8 wins against top 15 programs each year over the last 20 years. I’m pretty certain Nebraska has one maybe two victories over top 15 teams in that same span. Iowa has a couple BCS appearances and multiple new year day bowl games. They have 5 in a row over the huskers. Iowa‘s problem is they always lose to the teams they should not. Which makes their overall records comparable. However the teams have not been close this century Iowa’s been a much better team.
If the only way you measure a team is by a national championship than no other teams are relevant but one each year. That argument is weak unless you’re talking to a Minnesota or Nebraska fan and that’s a century old now.
This is akin to the ugly fat woman that lost 12lbs celebrating her 17 facebook likes with her FGSA pic.

Cool.

Don’t you mean used to be? No one cares about two decades ago except Nebbie fan.
Last time I checked, even with our lot's of years of downtime we are still in the top 7 in All-Time wins with 5 Natty's 49 Conference Championships, Nebraska has captured a nation-leading 108 CoSIDA Academic All-America awards. Before CoSIDA started recognizing the nation's finest student-athletes for their work in the classroom in 1952, three other Husker football players earned academic All-America honors from other sources. 70 total CoSIDA first-teamers. 55 players, 15 double winners and the record keeps growing.

A nation leading 9 Outland Trophy's 6 of which belong to the OL, 6 Lombardi Trophy's, 3 Heisman Trophies, 1 Rimmington Trophy founded by the greatest Center in CFB History and yes a Husker from Nebraska = BLUE BLOOD and Iowa will always be a Menstrual Blood. NCAA Home Sellout Record at 375 games dating back to 1962.

While most all of this might be past, your football program on the hand is filled with racists and pussy ass little bitches. How's it feel rooting for a racist team? The laugher of the whole thing is, as bad as we've been over the years, we still have a way higher percentage chance of not only making a the B1G which we already have and National Championship game, but also winning them before you shitbags ever will while we are here. You should be ashamed of your garbage. GFYS Cockeys!!!

Last edited:
Last time I checked, even with our lot's of years of downtime we are still in the top 7 in All-Time wins with 5 Natty's 49 Conference Championships, Nebraska has captured a nation-leading 108 CoSIDA Academic All-America awards. Before CoSIDA started recognizing the nation's finest student-athletes for their work in the classroom in 1952, three other Husker football players earned academic All-America honors from other sources. 70 total CoSIDA first-teamers. 55 players, 15 double winners and the record keeps growing.

A nation leading 9 Outland Trophy's 6 of which belong to the OL, 6 Lombardi Trophy's, 3 Heisman Trophies, 1 Rimmington Trophy founded by the greatest Center in CFB History and yes a Husker from Nebraska = BLUE BLOOD and Iowa will always be a Menstrual Blood. NCAA Home Sellout Record at 375 games dating back to 1962.

While most all of this might be past, your football program on the hand is filled with racists and pussy ass little bitches. How's it feel rooting for a racist team? The laugher of the whole thing is, as bad as we've been over the years, we still have a way higher percentage chance of not only making a the B1G which we already have and National Championship game, but also winning them before you shitbags ever will while we are here. You should be ashamed of your garbage. GFYS Cockeys!!!
Your argument turned into a joke when you quoted the sell out streak! I’ve been to way too many games and have seen 10,000 Empty seats or more. Try again Little step brother

Your argument turned into a joke when you quoted the sell out streak! I’ve been to way too many games and have seen 10,000 Empty seats or more. Try again Little step brother

Just because the seats are empty doesn’t mean they haven’t been sold prier to the game or more likely season...

What is with Iowa fan’s obsession with the sellout streak? I see it referenced constantly. Also. Do you really not understand what a sellout is? And no you have not seen 10,00 empty seats at the start of a Nebraska game (pre-Covid).

If your cry baby coach can’t handle Iowa Coaches clapping how would they handle 70,000 at Kinnick?

Holds 69'250 which basically 70k. But very rarely is it full.

I still sucks. They are barely better than a shitty Nebraska team. Congrats.

Iowa fan here-

Thought you guys played really well last Friday. Was surprised at how well your line played on both sides of the ball. In the past that was the biggest difference in the games between our teams.

As far as blue blood talk. I have no problem giving Nebraska credit and putting them in that category with the success they have had. I do however think you are close to dropping out of that if you have another decade of sub or .500 football. As far as Iowa goes, I would put us overall in the 20-25 range with a slight upward trajectory. They have done a good job with consistency and rolling out good teams with a really good team about every 4-5 years. Historically we had a 20 year meltdown with the 60's and 70's that will always hurt our overall position.

Iowa fan here-

Thought you guys played really well last Friday. Was surprised at how well your line played on both sides of the ball. In the past that was the biggest difference in the games between our teams.

As far as blue blood talk. I have no problem giving Nebraska credit and putting them in that category with the success they have had. I do however think you are close to dropping out of that if you have another decade of sub or .500 football. As far as Iowa goes, I would put us overall in the 20-25 range with a slight upward trajectory. They have done a good job with consistency and rolling out good teams with a really good team about every 4-5 years. Historically we had a 20 year meltdown with the 60's and 70's that will always hurt our overall position.
a 'really good team' to iowa fan means no appearance in the conf title game + playing in a 2nd tier bowl game

yet they're somehow qualified to weigh in on blue blood talk

hilarious

Do I like losing to Iowa? No ---BUT here is the biggest factor imo for sports in general. If you aren't AT LEAST winning the division then NO ONE cares outside of you. Since Nebraska joined we both have won the division once and neither of us have won the B10. I'll take some bad years for some great ones down the road.

Iowa fan here-

Since Ferentz from 1999- up to date:

Nebraska is 172-106
Ioway is 168- 103

More like 25 -30 I’ll give credit for Ioway having 3 top 10 finishes early in the Ferentz and the one in 2015..

Nebraska went through the same 20 year dark period Ioway did.

1942-1961 Nebraska went .364 in winning pct
1960-1979 Ioway went .342 winning pct..

Till 1941 Nebraska was a top 10 program from the Beginning of college football..

Last edited:
Since Ferentz from 1999- up to date:

Nebraska is 172-106
Ioway is 168- 103

More like 25 -30 I’ll give credit for Ioway having 3 top 10 finishes early in the Ferentz and the one in 2015..

Nebraska went through the same 20 year dark period Ioway did.

1942-1961 Nebraska went .364 in winning pct
1960-1979 Ioway went .342 winning pct..

Can you also give us credit for the top ten finish we had in 2009? Kirk’s had 5 - 02, 03, 04, 09, and 15.

Also there’s no y in Iowa. 😉

I do however think you are close to dropping out of that if you have another decade of sub or .500 football.
Our only sub-.500 decades have been the 1940s and 1950s. But I get it — we can't continue to go 4-8 and 5-7 through this decade and maintain any claim at blueblood status. Be well.

Outsider view: Nebraska is a blue blood program. Iowa is a competitive, hard-nosed, pesky outfit year in and out. If you ask any objective football fan which program has a stronger tradition, the answer would be Nebraska, and rightly so. Iowa is admired for its tenacity, Nebraska for its history. #emaw

Outsider view: Nebraska is a blue blood program. Iowa is a competitive, hard-nosed, pesky outfit year in and out. If you ask any objective football fan which program has a stronger tradition, the answer would be Nebraska, and rightly so. Iowa is admired for its tenacity, Nebraska for its history. #emaw
And which program has experienced the most inspiring turnaround in college football history?
  1. Kansas State
  2. Northwestern
  3. Texas Christian
Must be a purple thing. #EMAW or #HEEHAW (Hey, Each and Every Human A Wildcat)

And which program has experienced the most inspiring turnaround in college football history?
  1. Kansas State
  2. Northwestern
  3. Texas Christian
Must be a purple thing. #EMAW or #HEEHAW (Hey, Each and Every Human A Wildcat)

The answer to that is easy, K-State. Don't believe, watch ...

Reactions: 9and4
Can you also give us credit for the top ten finish we had in 2009? Kirk’s had 5 - 02, 03, 04, 09, and 15.

Also there’s no y in Iowa. 😉

I missed a year🙄. Wasn’t noticed because what did you win out of it that year? How could I forget your other major bowl win so very few you’ve had..
Yes there is it starting in 2020.

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
Kelvin Bell told you that knowing damn well it would trigger you, you do know that right? If it was a former player that rooted for say ISU, he would say ISU. Etc.
Didn't trigger me at all. You'll need to accept this is your pinnacle

Reactions: SkerInCo
wishing each and every iowa fan a horrendous 2021 and beyond

again, I'd include your families but it's redundant since you're all already related

ADVERTISEMENT