ADVERTISEMENT

Hawkeyes > Huskers

Not that anyone cares what I think here, but Nebraska is of course currently a blueblood. However, if they don't start having consistent ranked finishes in the next decade or so then that status will definitely be in jeopardy. For context, did anyone think Minnesota was a blueblood back in 1995? They had many titles with their last being in 1960 at that point.
Don’t come in here talking all sensible and shit, you’ll ruin the iowa fan rep....

Not that anyone cares what I think here, but Nebraska is of course currently a blueblood. However, if they don't start having consistent ranked finishes in the next decade or so then that status will definitely be in jeopardy. For context, did anyone think Minnesota was a blueblood back in 1995? They had many titles with their last being in 1960 at that point.

Minnesota won titles but never ever won a bowl game winning those titles and their even rewarded for one by losing the Rose Bowl during the 1960 title that they didn’t deserve winning...

OP
How many MAC schools and FCS schools have beat the good captain the past decade. You bragging about Iowa is like bragging about the morning dump you take. Not that long ago Bo went 3-1 against the juggernaut Hawkeyes. You’ve played in one big bowl game in the 2010 decade and McCaffery is still running.
When was your last outright conference title not some shit you shared before the Big title actually played championship games. Don’t give me that 2002 bullshit either. Ohio State was the real champion.

The Roman Empire was a "Blue Blood" and fell apart. It's instructive to understand history, and history can be a soothing salve during times painful irrelevance, plus give hope for "what can be again". Some fans live in the present, while others choose not to.

The Roman Empire was a "Blue Blood" and fell apart. It's instructive to understand history, and history can be a soothing salve during times painful irrelevance, plus give hope for "what can be again". Some fans live in the present, while others choose not to.

What is it with this Roman Empire crap with you Iwegins..

Holy $&it comparing that to College football history is ridiculous...

Only 7 programs have won over 900 games has nothing to do with the Roman Empire..

Minnesota won titles but never ever won a bowl game winning those titles and their even rewarded for one by losing the Rose Bowl during the 1960 title that they didn’t deserve winning...
Even so, 10 years from January will be 29 years since you have played for a title if things don't improve significantly. With only a how many years being ranked? 8-10 with most being a long time ago?
You have that status now and things can turn around. Oklahoma, Notre Dame and Alabama all went through down periods. Ohio State is in with that first group right now.

I would put Nebraska in with USC, Texas, Michigan and maybe Penn State right now which is certainly no insult in my opinion.

What do Iowa fans with no past and no present do? Just troll other message boards to feel better about their pathetic existence? You don’t have to answer, we know.

Nebraska is a blue blood. Iowa is not. End of conversation.

That proves OPs point. The blue blood designation is based on long histories. However, present day determiniations of the best teams is much much different.

UCLA is a blue blood in bball. and only an idiot would consider that team to be relevant. Or any better nationally than Nova or the Zags

That proves OPs point. The blue blood designation is based on long histories. However, present day determiniations of the best teams is much much different.

UCLA is a blue blood in bball. and only an idiot would consider that team to be relevant. Or any better nationally than Nova or the Zags
You think Iowa football is similar to Villanova or Gonzaga basketball? RollingLaugh

I think you’re an idiot for saying UCLA isn’t blue blood...

More peope would agree with me... Blue bloods are made through out history of time not just 5- 10-20 -25 years...

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
Literally imaging being such a tremendous loser that you go to another team’s board to post.

only iowa fan can justify it, using nothing close to sound logic.

what colossal turds every single one of them must be.

• Haha
Reactions: B1G RED RULES
12 year old Rambo
So are the husker fans that post on other boards “turds “ too?
You do know that between Iowa , Minnesota,and Wisconsin each year ranks the highest in smarts for the states
Usually they are top three

• Haha
Reactions: John_J_Rambo
Do you really not see that going to another teams message board on Thanksgiving day to troll and pound your chest about your average football team is pathetic? Can you really not see that?
Yes I really can't see that, it takes 60 seconds of my day to post something on here and make you irate and angry. In the meantime you are scanning this board constantly to make arguments that no one cares about and being red faced and mad. Me gusta mucho!!

Yes I really can't see that, it takes 60 seconds of my day to post something on here and make you irate and angry. In the meantime you are scanning this board constantly to make arguments that no one cares about and being red faced and mad. Me gusta mucho!!

So your life is so pathetic you take joy in annoying other people, what are you 12? And obviously you care about Nebraska, a lot.

12 year old Rambo
So are the husker fans that post on other boards “turds “ too?
You do know that between Iowa , Minnesota,and Wisconsin each year ranks the highest in smarts for the states
Usually they are top three
Yes, they are.

I cannot imagine even seeking out another team’s board, much less wasting one second posting there. I hate every other team and their fans. Though, I am civil toward others.

Just not iowa fan, as they are not humans, but something less.

If Iowa is Nebraska’s super bowl, then why did we fire our coach after owning you clowns? Kind of dismantles your whole hypothesis.
Yeah I was making fun of that guy for suggesting it was Iowa's "super bowl". But I'll raise a toast with a cup of your tears :)

So your life is so pathetic you take joy in annoying other people, what are you 12? And obviously you care about Nebraska, a lot.
Yes I care about you so much, today was fun! Cost me two minutes and you get to go to bed angerrry;)

What is it with this Roman Empire crap with you Iwegins..

Holy $&it comparing that to College football history is ridiculous...

Only 7 programs have won over 900 games has nothing to do with the Roman Empire..
Apply blue-bloid salve, repeat until next year.

Reactions: szohn
Not crying .. my stocks are killing it in 2020...I made a ton of money.

Iowa is a few points better than Nebraska, but Iowa still sucks!!
This is the anger I enjoy! Glad you're making money (probably chump change). And I bet you voted for trump twice ;)

24th place!!!! 24th place!!!! 24th place!!!!!! 24th place!!!!!

Line the streets of Iowa city. Hang the banners. Outback bowl here we come!!!!

If your cry baby coach can’t handle Iowa Coaches clapping how would they handle 70,000 at Kinnick?

That's false. See, this is what makes you Iowa trolls sound stupid. If you'd base your arguments even remotely in fact it'd be a lot more interesting. FACT: Nebraska is regarded as a football blue blood by anyone and everyone outside of idiot trolls.

Haha, what the heck does being a “blue blood” do for you?

In the ten years Nebraska has been in the B1G, Iowa is 7-3 against them with six straight now.

And odds are we will win at least the next couple 😂

In the ten years Nebraska has been in the B1G, Iowa is 7-3 against them with six straight now.

It doesn't do jack shit. Stop moving the goal posts, your inbred cousin said we're not a blue blood, which is false. I didn't say it does anything for us. I know your lips move when you read, so try to keep up.

Reactions: headcard
Absolutely hilarious!

Take a step back and look at this "rivalry" from the outside:
Each fan base saying it isn't one (but it is, right?)
Each fan base saying it's the other teams super bowl (my favorite!)
Each fan base saying the other ones are ignorant and living in the boring state (as if either one is even remotely close to having a glimmer of excitement).
One fan base is desperately holding onto their glory days and the other, who never had such glory days and are definitely obnoxious, is basking in their dominance of a "blue blood" who are in the pits at the moment with no sign of emerging.

Haha!

If your cry baby coach can’t handle Iowa Coaches clapping how would they handle 70,000 at Kinnick?
Simulating the snap count is against the rules, you do know that right? Pointing it out and getting it stopped is not being a crybaby.

Also 70K is not a lot of fans and last time we went there with a full stadium we lost by 3.

Simulating the snap count is against the rules, you do know that right? Pointing it out and getting it stopped is not being a crybaby.

Also 70K is not a lot of fans and last time we went there with a full stadium we lost by 3.

Clarifying you can not simulate a snap playing on the field..

Don’t believe there is one from the sidelines it’s never mattered because the stadium have always been half full/ full..

• Haha
Reactions: TampaBaySkers

How many football national championships have you watched your beloved Herkies play for?? I feel so sorry for you. You will never get to experience that. Enjoy the Klan rallies.

This is the anger I enjoy! Glad you're making money (probably chump change). And I bet you voted for trump twice ;)

Wasn’t posted in anger. Nebraska sucks this year. Iowa also sucks.. just a bit less suckier.

My stocks made more than your Burger King assistant manager job pays out in five years.

It’s pointless to try to convince yourself or anyone who the Huskers are better than or who has a better history, etc. It’s nice to know we have national championships and other past successes. But none of that makes what we are now any better. We’re a one win team that is at a loss for answers.

We have HCSF declaring the QB LM is “The Future” of the program. What message is he trying to send to other current QBs and future QBs? He sounds like a coach that has pre-determined who the QB of the future is without regard to performance. If I’m a QB being recruited, why would I come to Nebraska after such statements by the HC? If I’m the coach of this one win team, I’m saying none one’s job is safe unless there is consistent performance each and every game. I think HCSF speaks without putting much thought into his words and how it interpreted by the players. Why make those statements? It’s as though he feels he has to say that so LM doesn’t leave. HCSF is certainly enamored with LM despite the fact he can’t throw downfield. It’s really kind of a mystery.

Last edited:
It’s pointless to try to convince yourself or anyone who the Huskers are better than or who has a better history, etc. It’s nice to know we have national championships and other past successes. But none of that makes what we are now any better. We’re a one win team that is at a loss for answers. We have HCSF declaring the QB LM is “The Future” of the program. What message is he trying to send to other current QBs and future QBs? He sounds like a coach that has pre-determined who the QB of the future is without regard to performance. If I’m a QB being recruited, why would I come to Nebraska after such statements by the HC? If I’m the coach of this one win team, I’m saying none one’s job is safe unless there is consistent performance each and every game. I think HCSF speaks without putting much thought into his words and how it interpreted by the players. Why make those statements? It’s as though he feels he has to say that so LM doesn’t leave. HCSF is certainly enamored with LM despite the fact he can’t throw downfield. It’s really kind of a mystery.

What-Is-A-Paragraph_-1.jpg

Reactions: imluvnmyskers
ADVERTISEMENT