ADVERTISEMENT

Hawaii WR

cdriftt24

Redshirt Freshman
Dec 29, 2012
Anyone heard where he is leaning? Not sure if he’s already committed or not?

Anyone heard where he is leaning? Not sure if he’s already committed or not?

I noticed that Frost promised the Hawaii WR he could wear jersey #1. Wandale was wearing #1 and Wandale decided to transfer right after I read the article. This pissed off Wandale and now Frost has neither, what a genius.

I noticed that Frost promised the Hawaii WR he could wear jersey #1. Wandale was wearing #1 and Wandale decided to transfer right after I read the article. This pissed off Wandale and now Frost has neither, what a genius.
I am sure that is what did it! Wandale left because Frost promised his #1 jersey to a potential recruit. He said that's it, I am entering the F'ng Portal right now! I knew there was some stupid reason why he left and went back to Kentucky. What do you think we should do about that g'dam big mouth insentive, "genius" coach? Get him outta here, right now! GBR!

You think you're funny

I have a bridge to sell you, if you actually believe that.

"
Mokiao-Atimalala discussed his interest in Nebraska and why the Huskers are among the top suitors.

"At Nebraska my relationship with coach (Scott) Frost is amazing right now and he’s told me he’s going to give me my number, No. 1, so that’s pretty cool," Mokiao-Atimalala said. "They are looking for playmakers on the offensive side and they just need a little bit more help so if I went there I know that I would have the opportunity to play right away as a freshman."

"
Mokiao-Atimalala discussed his interest in Nebraska and why the Huskers are among the top suitors.

"At Nebraska my relationship with coach (Scott) Frost is amazing right now and he’s told me he’s going to give me my number, No. 1, so that’s pretty cool," Mokiao-Atimalala said. "They are looking for playmakers on the offensive side and they just need a little bit more help so if I went there I know that I would have the opportunity to play right away as a freshman."

Yes, I saw that. Do you really believe that is why Wandale left?

Reactions: EriktheRed
"

LOL, uhh dude he already knew he wanted to transfer way before that article was written.....

Reactions: Red I 73
It seems like Gonedale may have given Frost an ultimatum after last season, due to his manager/agent/dad being in his ear and things didn't go so well (probably about how he was told by his people it would go) this season so he left. I never felt he was gung-ho about being here, and I am sure Frost was a little suspicious he would leave. Hope the little guy doesn't get hurt playing against the big boys down south.

please show us your evidence? I've just presented more evidence than your hyperbole conjecture.
If this happened before Wandale indicated a desire to hit the transfer portal, as you so desperately want to believe, why make that promise? Frost absolutely knows Wandale is the star of the offense... why piss him off with a stunt like this?

It makes absolutely zero sense that Frost would do this if he believe Wandale was sticking around. Zero sense.

Come on, use your head a little... try to think logically, not with your pitchfork.

"

I don't think Wandale leaving was a surprise to any of the staff. I've heard they knew it months ago. I'm a little surprised Wandale didn't opt out during the season but the little dude is a competitor.

Reactions: OzzyLvr
If this happened before Wandale indicated a desire to hit the transfer portal, as you so desperately want to believe, why make that promise? Frost absolutely knows Wandale is the star of the offense... why piss him off with a stunt like this?

It makes absolutely zero sense that Frost would do this if he believe Wandale was sticking around. Zero sense.

Come on, use your head a little... try to think logically, not with your pitchfork.
Sounds like Frost may have known months ago that Wandale was a goner. Not suprising IMO.

If you listen to Sean Callahan pod cast i believe the coaches knew wandale was on his way out
long ago as in months ago. Surprised he didn't opt out when his mom got sick. I think he could have completed his classwork online from home last semester. That dude is a competitor and regardless of leaving. Sigh. Man this past 10 months has sucked. Well except I've had my son, his wife AND MY GRANDSON living with us since last March! They bailed out of Houston when they were going to lock the city down. His work went to 100% from home and still is so there's no reason to be stuck in a city there. Man I'm a lucky SOB. A one year old to rock and watch Tom and Jerry with! Can't wait until it warms up so he can go to the farm with me.

if that is true. he should leave.

Don’t you think the kid was either being recruited to play safety or that they already knew Wandale was leaving? Or even that they planned to redshirt him and then give him the number after Wandale goes pro? Seems a lot more realistic.

Reactions: timnsun

Again, this is not evidence, where is the evidence Frost knew Wandale was leaving before this interview?

long ago as in months ago. Surprised he didn't opt out when his mom got sick. I think he could have completed his classwork online from home last semester. That dude is a competitor and regardless of leaving. Sigh. Man this past 10 months has sucked. Well except I've had my son, his wife AND MY GRANDSON living with us since last March! They bailed out of Houston when they were going to lock the city down. His work went to 100% from home and still is so there's no reason to be stuck in a city there. Man I'm a lucky SOB. A one year old to rock and watch Tom and Jerry with! Can't wait until it warms up so he can go to the farm with me.

Him being a competitor as the reason he didn't opt out? perhaps

I am more of the opinion that he was healthy, he could play and the year wasn't going to count toward eligibility anyway. Why not stick around and play? Then leave when the season was over.

Again, this is not evidence, where is the evidence Frost knew Wandale was leaving before this interview?
You are right. It isn’t evidence. But it is called using logic in an argument. Sometimes you have to do what is called connecting the dots. And it doesn’t make sense that Frost would promise him the number if he believed Wandale was staying. Not even a little bit. Complain about Frost and his play calling all you want, that’s fair game... but this is a stupid hill for you to die on.

Reactions: egaRdeR
I offered objective Verifiable evidence proven in a court of law Frost offered #1 jersey to a recruit well before Wandale announced. There is no other evidence offered here.
Did you ever wonder why Frost offered him that number? Is it possible (highly likely) that Frost knew Wandale was leaving? I know there isn’t definitive proof of this. But can your mind be open to the possibility that this is probably what happened?

You are the only one here pretending Frost bungled this.

Reactions: dinglefritz
I offered objective Verifiable evidence proven in a court of law
Wat8.jpg

Reactions: dinglefritz
Him being a competitor as the reason he didn't opt out? perhaps

I am more of the opinion that he was healthy, he could play and the year wasn't going to count toward eligibility anyway. Why not stick around and play? Then leave when the season was over.
How you doing Tuco? The discussion of the transfers and Frost's situation are interesting topics. Unfortunately without being in those football offices it's impossible for us to really know what's going down. I used to get some insight from a guy who worked regularly with the players and coaches but those days are gone. I just know that often what appears to be the situation on the surface is much different than reality. My suspicion is that Wandale agreed to play out the regular season but wanted to spend Christmas with his family. It's understandable IMO given the season we had. I was ready for it to be over too and I hadn't been basically locked up with 150 other guys for 8 months.

We easily forget that these players are 18-23 year old guys and sometimes what seems logical to them isn't necessarily logical to a mature adult. I made some very questionable decisions at that age and I'm sure they're no different. Man I would HATE to have had people judging me by the decisions a 19-21 year old made while "working" for me.

Looks like he just committed to UCF. Who doesn’t even have a coach. Very strange recruitment.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: WHCSC
ADVERTISEMENT