ADVERTISEMENT

Hawaii Recruiting

I’m assuming Hawaii does not get main land news. Hence the reason for some of these kids’ interest in failing Nebraska football.

I’m assuming Hawaii does not get main land news. Hence the reason for some of these kids’ interest in failing Nebraska football.
It's 7 in the morning there when we play, they're not even up. U of Hawaii sucks out loud, it's not like they get to shelve trophies if they stay home. It's been a long time since June Jones and the Run n Shoot were dropping 600 yd passing games out there.

If you just live in the middle of Honolulu the idea of going somewhere else might be nice. Contrary to popular belief not all of it is an idyllic beachfront paradise of mai tais and crab claws. There are places there where it's just as seedy and depressing and full of broken people as anywhere else in America. Cost of living there is brutal.

Last edited:
How would that explain your interest, just one state away, and seemingly enrapt with all things Nebraska football?

You simply cannot get enough!
giphy.gif.cf.gif

It's 7 in the morning there when we play, they're not even up. U of Hawaii sucks out loud, it's not like they get to shelve trophies if they stay home. It's been a long time since June Jones and the Run n Shoot were dropping 600 yd passing games out there.

If you just live in the middle of Honolulu the idea of going somewhere else might be nice. Contrary to popular belief not all of it is an idyllic beachfront paradise of mai tais and crab claws. There are places there where it's just as seedy and depressing and full of broken people as anywhere else in America. Cost of living there is brutal.

My best friends family moved there yeats ago and they absolutely hated it. They lasted about 10 years before finally giving it up and packing up and heading back to the mainland.

Reactions: dinglefritz
ADVERTISEMENT