ADVERTISEMENT

Havelock Misty's on GameDay

mwulf

Offensive Coordinator
Dec 15, 2013
Thigh Land
Thinking about trying Misty's around noon on the day of the Colorado game. I've never been there on GameDay. For those that have is it a long wait or a packed zoo? This is 6ish hours before kick

Reactions: huskerfan66
Thinking about trying Misty's around noon on the day of the Colorado game. I've never been there on GameDay. For those that have is it a long wait or a packed zoo? This is 6ish hours before kick
Have not been on GameDay. I’ve been there on Friday night before a Saturday game and they had Herbie and cheerleaders. Wasn’t hard to get in.

Reactions: huskerfan66
Over the years I have become disappointed with Misty's quality. Haven't been there for 9 years but it used to be good. It would be below average if not for all the Husker memorabilia.

Should be totally fine at noon.

They serve their prime rib sliders at Champions Club. Really good stuff.

Over the years I have become disappointed with Misty's quality. Haven't been there for 9 years but it used to be good. It would be below average if not for all the Husker memorabilia.
Any idea why it would not be as good?

I have always wondered that with restaurants. Is it new owners, new recipes?

Load up on pizza at The Isles then stop for a beverage at Misty’s for tradition’s sake.

Any idea why it would not be as good?

I have always wondered that with restaurants. Is it new owners, new recipes?
Misty's was well known for their prime rib and steaks. In the 70s we'd stop and then in the 80s when in college took my then girlfriend and now wife there and it was still good. Not soon after that, well I'm getting older, it was probably 20 years later stopped there and swore I'd never go back the prime rib was just that bad. I think that was about the same time they opened their downtown location. Could be with the expansion they cut back on quality of meat but whatever it showed

Misty's is overrated. It's a window into a time capsule which has passed its time. It's a "remember when" relating more to the 80s but is now a faint blur in the rear view mirror of the 21st century.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT