ADVERTISEMENT

Have you ever?

B🧿ned someone because of what they used to look like? Like they used to be hot but you still hit that? Be honest...
I've had plenty of 3s and 4s with no frame of reference, other than their current state. Beauty is only a light switch away (in most cases).

Time to go do curls on the squat rack while harassing the quarter squat gang.

Once. Pretty much didn’t realize how much bigger she had gotten until I was having a hard time finishing. It wasn’t very good. I found out later on she did tell her friends it was great for her so I guess that counts for something.

Once. Pretty much didn’t realize how much bigger she had gotten until I was having a hard time finishing. It wasn’t very good. I found out later on she did tell her friends it was great for her so I guess that counts for something.
Arent they all already big in Iowa? How much beefier was she? We talking going from 400 to 500 pounds? Or more like 375 to 400?

B🧿ned someone because of what they used to look like? Like they used to be hot but you still hit that? Be honest...
I have rolled through old classmates since graduation, it’s a sickness really, but not a one even closely resembles the past, beauty is only a light switch away

Buddy in HS would nail anything...he said "pussy don't have a face"

I have to imagine that is on a T-shirt now.

Talked to your buddy the other day. For some reason he doesn't remember you at all. Weird. He was like family right?

Is this another Iowa joke or am I missing something?
Pretty sure you're the joke.

My best friend's son is a scholarship Husker. He does a lot of charity work with a player you claim is "like family."

Funny, he's never heard of you. What's the deal?

Pretty sure you're the joke.

My best friend's son is a scholarship Husker. He does a lot of charity work with a player you claim is "like family."

Funny, he's never heard of you. What's the deal?
Directed at the lying swkiowao poser. No reply? Can't keep your lies straight?

Last edited:
Reactions: scarletred
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT