ADVERTISEMENT

Hausmann

huskerfan66

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Dec 8, 2004
So did we really hear what happened here??

Sorry if I missed it. But why such an early exit and do you think any regrets?

Thanks folks

anthony-hopkins-screw.gif

Michigan is a tampering machine and his position coach that recruited him, and he had a good relationship with was fired.

yep, i can help here. he was very close with Coach Ruud and when Coach Ruud left, he didn't wanna start with a new staff. He has no regrets
You can’t help shit.
He was an different cat. He kept to himself and really didn’t have any friends on the team. He was on his way out regardless of coaching change. A new team and different surroundings may help him out but time will tell.

Michigan is a tampering machine and his position coach that recruited him, and he had a good relationship with was fired.
The rumor was that he had made the decision before the season was over. Supposedly Somebody from Michigan was in his ear after we played them.
Dude has reached Sir Yacht levels of dipshittery. Next prediction he makes will probably be yesterday's winning lotto numbers.
Hausman entered the portal before Ruud was let go. National is a lying fraud

Dude has reached Sir Yacht levels of dipshittery. Next prediction he makes will probably be yesterday's winning lotto numbers.
People forget that sir yacht was right the whole time

Without him, trump and Nebraska, the B1G would’ve gone through with its plan to scrap the 2020 season

Sir yacht is a hero who fought wokeness and won

I said this on another post but I hope he regrets it. I know it’s petty but I hope he he hates it there and rides the pine. The kid was going to be a staple of our defense for the next 3 years so playing time wasn’t the issue. Kid clearly had no regard for the program and what it means to the state. Literally said alright where can I compete for a natty and make some paper while doing it.

Kid clearly had no regard for the program and what it means to the state. Literally said alright where can I compete for a natty and make some paper while doing it.

Nebraska kids owe nothing to the program or state - the program has failed its players for nearly a decade - hopefully that is changing

No judgement from me if he wants to be at a program that is currently winning and nationally relevant.

So did we really hear what happened here??

Sorry if I missed it. But why such an early exit and do you think any regrets?

Thanks folks
The bottom line is that Michigan representatives contacted him during the season and I think he became convinced that playing for Michigan will give him a much better chance at becoming a high NFL draft pick than if he stayed at NU.

The rest is minor details.

Reactions: WHCSC
Shouldn’t come as a surprise, Ernie quit his high school basketball team mid season to “focus” on football. Hence, when they started to lose he quit. A teacher from Columbus I talked to said Ernie was about as tough as a rubber band. He was more talented than I thought he would be but his reputation finally rang true. I hope our fullback bends him over backwards in the future.

Shouldn’t come as a surprise, Ernie quit his high school basketball team mid season to “focus” on football. Hence, when they started to lose he quit. A teacher from Columbus I talked to said Ernie was about as tough as a rubber band. He was more talented than I thought he would be but his reputation finally rang true. I hope our fullback bends him over backwards in the future.
He might not even see any playing time

Michigan has 7 transfer ins. Look at how quick the turn around came from those kids (transfer out to transfer in). Hausmann was being recruited by Michigan starting Nov 12, the minute the whistle blew to end Husker vs UM game. Not the day he entreated the portal.

Too many analysts and admin staff’s being hired on these staffs that don’t have to follow the same rules as coaches. Everything Mike has done is legal, but still doesn’t make it ethical.
Mike is an alpha. Good guys don’t finish first in this world. Gotta be a killer and stretch the rules as far as you can.

Maybe he transferred because Ruud was his coach - he was a terrible coach - possibly the worst on that staff
Has it become a requirement for new head coaches @ Nebraska to hire first time coaches to coach the LBs? 3 out of 4 last HCs hired newbies to coach the LBs. Riley was the only one not to, and Bray was esaily his bed hire and our best LB coach in a long time. Ekeler has bounced around a lot and seems to have landed well in Knoxville.

My biggest issue with Ruud is he definitely had a type. The positive reinforcement he got from Reimer added fuel to the fire. He loved midwestern kids, particularly from Nebraska, who he thought were underlooked.

ADVERTISEMENT