ADVERTISEMENT

Hats off to Tanner Lee. A positive thread.

So is Tanner. Just needs to make better decisions.

I would draft Tanner and stick him on a practice squad.

Finished with good stats. Wonder why they don't throw down field earlier in games.

He has improved as the season has gone along. He knows if he doesn't get rid of the ball, he's going to get leveled by the opposing defense. Should serve him well at the next level to have the habit of getting the ball out quickly.

Wish he would stick around 1 more year. Get a coach in here who knows how to coach. Could be good things.

Yeah, kudos to the guys for getting it figured out after we were down by 32 points. Good for them.
We should keep Smiley for the way we fought back so hard. He deserves another year!
Guys, thanks for reminding us we can’t be positive about anything with this team...

To the OP and any others posting kudos in this thread, knock it off! Don’t you know you’re supposed to piss and moan no matter what?!?

Now to the posters I quoted, is this thread really that much of a pain in your side that you feel compelled to post in this thread? You delight in our overall suckage because it gives you even more ammo, so when they were doing some things that were good, and posters point it out, you have to try to throw water on it?

Guys, thanks for reminding us we can’t be positive about anything with this team...

To the OP and any others posting kudos in this thread, knock it off! Don’t you know you’re supposed to piss and moan no matter what?!?

Now to the posters I quoted, is this thread really that much of a pain in your side that you feel compelled to post in this thread? You delight in our overall suckage because it gives you even more ammo, so when they were doing some things that were good, and posters point it out, you have to try to throw water on it?

Glad you said it, now I don’t have to. Yep it’s pretty sad when we can’t point out or enjoy some of the good things we actually have this season. It’s been garbage and horrible to watch most of the times. But Lee has turned the corner in some way and he DOES have the arm for the NFL. He’s just got to keep practicing and practicing. Dude keeps working hard at it, learning how to read coverages faster, he COULD be a pretty decent QB. Stan the Man. He will get that 1000 yard next week and yes he should be back next year and keep adding to the stats. Like Quincy, Stan will be the next Husker WR in the NFL.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT