ADVERTISEMENT

hats off to TA

desihawk

Oct 1, 2002
for ripping off the bandaid without gaf to wait a few days to bank the well-setup 7.5M.
This statement could pay off big for you guys for it sends a clear message to both prospective coaches and players that it just isn't about money at ne.
It did make me wonder if TA has the next guy already snagged and in the bag, and will be revealed much sooner that anybody expects.

and yes, i'll save some of you the trouble of namecalling by admitting i'm indeed a hawkeye asshole whose team deploys a sloth at qb, a masochist at HC.

Reactions: JPR95
for ripping off the bandaid without gaf to wait a few days to bank the well-setup 7.5M.
This statement could pay off big for you guys for it sends a clear message to both prospective coaches and players that it just isn't about money at ne.
It did make me wonder if TA has the next guy already snagged and in the bag, and will be revealed much sooner that anybody expects.

and yes, i'll save some of you the trouble of namecalling by admitting i'm indeed a hawkeye asshole whose team deploys a sloth at qb, a masochist at HC.
don't forget a bull lesbian for OC

ADVERTISEMENT