ADVERTISEMENT

Hats off to Iowa

They out played a good SEC team.

This bowl interested me the most besides the NY6.
What? Did you watch the game? Iowa was beyond lucky to win that game. Hey that's the way the ball bounces and that's why they play the game. Iowa won. Congratulations. But in NO WAY did they out play or dominate Miss St. Lucky to win . A win nonetheless. But damn lucky.

Reactions: grayhairedfreak
What? Did you watch the game? Iowa was beyond lucky to win that game. Hey that's the way the ball bounces and that's why they play the game. Iowa won. Congratulations. But in NO WAY did they out play or dominate Miss St. Lucky to win . A win nonetheless. But damn lucky.
Lucky? It took a forward flip fumble and recovery to keep MIss St in the game. Iowa did just enough to win against arguably the best D in the nation. I’ll settle for 9-4 and momentum going into 2019 with a loaded team.

Lucky? It took a forward flip fumble and recovery to keep MIss St in the game. Iowa did just enough to win against arguably the best D in the nation. I’ll settle for 9-4 and momentum going into 2019 with a loaded team.

Of course you are OK with 9-4, your Iowa. And LOL at “loaded team”. I’m sure they will find a way to win 8 games, Iowa loaded.

Nice try Drunk Iowa Troll... NO Husker would congratulate a Cockeye on a lucky ass win.. Two dropped TD's and numerous drive continuing personal fouls by MSU. Best defense in the nation....Pleezzz. Iowa scabbed out big time.

Reactions: SOHusker11
Nice try Drunk Iowa Troll... NO Husker would congratulate a Cockeye on a lucky ass win.. Two dropped TD's and numerous drive continuing personal fouls by MSU. Best defense in the nation....Pleezzz. Iowa scabbed out big time.
What? That’s totally a Husker fan. You must take your hat off to Iowa, they won the most interest game ever and they are now loaded for 2019.

You're loaded all right. Whew. You're going to be so hungover

good matchup for Iowa, they wait for the other team to make mistakes. Works every year for 8 wins. Would Love their schedule next year, I say losses to ISU, Michigan and either NW or Wisconsin. Maybe our game will be for the West...

The best D in the nation? Nope...

Very good D? Yes...

Loaded team in 2019? Ummm, Iowa is loaded? lol

Rooting for other B1G teams be like
giphy.gif

Best D in the nation???? Alabama and Clemson might not agree with that.

Reactions: scarletred
Iowa had zero penalties and -15yards rushing. Ferentz said after the game he was concerned about Miss St running QB because they had so much trouble with Nebraskas mobile QB and running game the last game.

Iowa had zero penalties and -15yards rushing. Ferentz said after the game he was concerned about Miss St running QB because they had so much trouble with Nebraskas mobile QB and running game the last game.

Just wait until our QB is experienced and the offense more fine tuned...

MSU is rated no 1 defense in the country by the coaches and all of the news outlets nation wide. They averaged giving up 12 points a game in the SEC and Iowa scored more than Alabama did on them. Iowa had some things go their way in this game but also had some things go against them. We also lost most of our games this year by having these weird turnovers. It's just part of the game.

Reactions: THEMONSTER
If your indicating that MSU had more talent than Iowa I KNOW THAT'S CORRECT. I think we could play that team 20 times and never be able to run on them. Podalak said on the radio that it was the best run defense he had ever seen.

If your indicating that MSU had more talent than Iowa I KNOW THAT'S CORRECT. I think we could play that team 20 times and never be able to run on them. Podalak said on the radio that it was the best run defense he had ever seen.

Iowa played the better game today. I still want to smash the Hawkeyes whenever Nebraska plays them, but you guys did OK against a decent SEC team. No shame in that.

I lived in Nebraska in a time when you got spoiled. You were in the big 8 and would schedule anyone preseason you could beat and then have one game to win Okkahoma. Once in a while Colorado and then could play for the National Championship. You were allowed 55 ships a year and unlimited walkons.. With no other schools in the state N

I lived in Nebraska in a time when you got spoiled. You were in the big 8 and would schedule anyone preseason you could beat and then have one game to win Okkahoma. Once in a while Colorado and then could play for the National Championship. You were allowed 55 ships a year and unlimited walkons.. With no other schools in the state N

1995 4 teams in the Big 8 finished in the top 10..
Let me know when that ever happened at the end of the year in the Big 10..

So STFU..

ADVERTISEMENT