ADVERTISEMENT

Hasuman is N!!

Huge get! Need him now to take on role as ‘22 Peer Recruit. I don’t expect him to bring all Omaha area kids to Lincoln with him but I’d be happy to have Helms and the OT from Central follow.
GBR!

Reactions: HominidHusker
Will he be the pass rusher that we’ve been missing for the past 6 years?

Huge get! Need him now to take on role as ‘22 Peer Recruit. I don’t expect him to bring all Omaha area kids to Lincoln with him but I’d be happy to have Helms and the OT from Central follow.
GBR!
Helms is like a 10% chance and all the others are zero. I wouldnt spend too much time hoping.

Reactions: Rick.Shaw
Wow.....I believe this is first time I ever "came close" to shedding a tear for a commitment. This is a very well spoken and appreciative young MAN right here!!

Ernest is a good football name. lot of good Ernests/Ernies through the years.

GBR!
if i was an OT i would look elsewhere. Huskers already have a long line at that position and all of them are still very young.

Ernest is a good football name. lot of good Ernests/Ernies through the years.

The greatest of them all:
giphy.gif.cf.gif

Good athelete. Nose for the ball. Aggressive. Good pick up. 5.6 seems low considering his abilities.
He really only came on the scene last season. If he had not committed early, he would have continued to pile up offers. There's not much doubt among the local experts that he's a four star prospect. He may not get there now that he committed in early March, but that doesn't really matter anyway.

But if we get the OT committed, then you can prognosticate that transfers will abound on our OLine...
there will be transfers any way. there are too many young OLs who have too many years of sitting on the bench. they didn't want to accept it during recruiting but they will realize it after this year

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT